HR Support Officer
Are you looking for an international team and would you like to work for a company with a sustainable mission? Are you someone with significant working experience in the HR supporting field and with ambitions to develop yourself? In that case we have an appealing vacancy for you.
The HR Department, with teams in Utrecht (Netherlands) and Cologne (Germany) aims to maintain the role of a true business partner and to deliver the highest quality service to our international internal customers. Within the team an exciting opportunity has arisen for an individual who is looking for a new HR challenge. We are seeking an HR Support Officer to join our international team (5 persons). As an HR Officer you will provide a highly professional, efficient and customer focused level of HR administrative and advisory support to the business. You will enjoy a varied role with international HR challenges and a wide range of interactions on a daily basis. You will be exposed to many different aspects of the business and have the opportunity to work on international HR related projects.
Some of your responsibilities:
• Act as a first point of contact for employees with regards to conditions of employment. Remain up to date on HR topics such as illness, leave regulations and expat conditions;
• Prepare a correct and complete administration of pay roll (ADP) by registering changes in personnel data into the Personnel Information System (ABW-Unit4) and other systems;
• Produce accurate HR documents such as contracts and letters, maintaining a proper and timely process and managing expectations of internal clients;
• Provide relevant HR reports to manager such as FTE reports and recruitment data;
• Work on HR projects and support the HR team.
This is a position of continual development and you will be encouraged to develop your skills and capabilities in order to excel in the role. This is an excellent opportunity to enhance your career in an organisation that is passionate about its work and its people.
If you are enthusiastic about the job described above and you meet the following criteria, then we would be happy to meet you!
• Preferably over 10 years of working experience with a minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in human resources management, ideally in an international environment.
• Bachelor (HBO), preferred specific qualification in human resources management (e.g. PDL).
• Ability to multi-task, to be accurate, to be well-organized and maintain strong customer service and problem solving skills.
• Strong interpersonal awareness including flexibility, stable, diplomacy and tact, with a very cooperative attitude. Respect for confidentiality and adaptability to the diverse and dynamic circumstances.
• Natural interest in working and improving digital HR systems and good skills with MS Excel.
• Excellent Dutch and English language skills are a must.
Working for Ecofys – experts in energy Established in 1984 with the vision of achieving “sustainable energy for everyone”, Ecofys has become the leading expert in renewable energy, energy & carbon efficiency, energy systems & markets as well as energy & climate policies. The unique synergy between those areas of expertise is the key to success. Ecofys creates smart, effective, practical and sustainable solutions for and with public and corporate clients all over the world. Ecofys has offices in the Netherlands, Germany, United Kingdom, China, Belgium and the US where over 250 experts work on solving energy and climate challenges.
Working for Ecofys means working together with inspiring colleagues in an informal company culture, with room for own initiative and growth. We offer you an attractive package of secondary employment benefits.
Interested? For further information, please contact Izaäk van der Neut, HR Manager, by +31 30 662 3716
To apply for this vacancy, please upload your English Motivation and Curriculum. Please only react when you are available for minimum 32 hours a week and please apply in English before 15 October 2014.