Manager Supply Chain
As a Manager Supply Chain (Managing Consultant) you work with client organizations to enhance supply chain and logistics performance through strategic planning, process re-engineering, and/or information technology implementation. You are able to develop and manage a wide range of projects including: global supply chain optimization, software selection and development, strategic sourcing and logistics network design. You help clients develop the tools, processes and knowledge base needed to create customer value, build competitive advantage and boost profitability on a global basis. You manage and expand relationships and have the ability to make the difference our clients are looking for.
- Master degree in applied economics/engineering/computer science/statistics/econometrics
- 5+ years of professional experience within a consultancy firm
- Capability in selling innovative consulting engagements
- Proven and successful experience in supply chain processes
- Ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills including solid writing and presentation abilities
- Comfortable with deadlines
- Ability to manage people of varied skill, position and educational levels as well as backgrounds
- Ability to manage the administration and financial aspects of the projects and maintaining contact with clients
- Financial and statistical analysis proficiency
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
An international, entrepreneurial and professional consulting environment where people come first. Continuing investment thru personal development, training and coaching will help you to build and extend your professional, technical and management skills in all desired areas. Together with your international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 and top 100 Dutch companies.
Dicitas Consulting helps organizations to transform and become digital leaders in their market. Together with our business partners, we realize sustainable business performance improvement and growth. Digital transformation requires many things, including mastering the digital customer experience, multichannel concepts, big data management and analytics, mobile customer connectivity, real time measurement and action and more.
We help organisations to develop a digital strategy, setting the right priorities, defining the transformation roadmap and guide your organization through the transformation process. We work value based and take responsibility in achieving the targeted results. We help to build better companies, fit to compete in a digital world.
The excitement and opportunity of a young entrepreneurial enterprise combined with a pan European network makes us a great and unique place to work. The spirit is entrepreneurial; the culture is co-operative; the structure is flat; and the result is growth. Our Practices are recognised internationally for their work within the Financial services, Utilities, Telecom, Life Science, FMCG, Retail and Technology sectors.
You can apply by filling our application form below.
When you would like to have more information first, please contact Hilweh de Klerk (Recruiter). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Cellphone: 06 – 24580058.
Please note: A valid Dutch work permit / EU passport is required
Bedrijf: Dicitas Consulting