GovWin IQ Sales Representative
To successfully compete for and win government bids you need proven and timely information on opportunities, agencies, contacts, and potential teaming partners. Thousands of businesses ranging from small to large choose Deltek's GovWin IQ to power their government strategies. Join the winning team that identifies and closes new business GovWin IQ deals with the Federal, State and local contractors.
- Responsible for the full-life cycle sale to include: identify prospects, conduct needs analysis, deliver web demonstration, negotiate contract and close sales.
- Follow-up on sales leads, including trial requests and call campaigns.
- Participate in cold calling campaigns to optimize and increase the pipeline.
- Effectively manage pipeline and utilize Salesforce.com to accurately forecast.
- Conduct thorough needs analysis by asking good questions, listening to the needs of the prospective customer and making appropriate product recommendations.
- Deliver informative, high-quality web demonstrations via web meeting or face to face.
- Lead and drive deals to close through contract negotiation and customer follow-up.
- Proactively and patiently maneuver through the procurement process to ensure the deal is closed.
- Engage in leadership responsibilities for the benefit of sales peers and management, such as program development, meeting coordination, training and mentoring.
- Four-year college degree or equivalent experience
- Proven track record of quota attainment in a B to B or B to G environment.
- Proficiency in pipeline management and accurate forecasting.
- Strong interpersonal telephone and written/electronic communications skills
- Formal training in consultative selling is an advantage.
- Federal, State and Local government industry knowledge an advantage.