ERP Project Manager (London)
The Project Manager is overall responsible for a successful implementation of our Professional Services Solution at our clients. He/she works effectively with internal organizations to execute consulting and project planning methodologies, tools and standards, provides financial management as well as ideas and strategies for improvements. Being responsible for all aspects of the project the Project Manager applies the lifecycle Deltek Implementation Methodology, overseeing project scope, risks, communications, issue management and ensuring satisfaction of project objectives. Furthermore, this person provides overall project leadership for Deltek team and the client on project-related issues. Within his/her main responsibilities the Deltek Project Manager works on multiple projects focusing on:
- Setting up Project Initiation Documents simultaneously for multiple projects, varying in scope and timelines;
- Coordination of all activities of our business consultants, technical consultants, and guide the customer through the project;
- Monitoring the adherence to our proven implementation methodology and the focus on results in terms of quality, costs and customer satisfaction;
- Contributing to the continuous development and improvement of our PEAK project management methodology and state-of-the-art project management tools;
- Entering all resource requests, working with the Deltek Resource Manager;
- Managing project team performance and providing feedback to consulting managers for input to the project performance evaluations;
- Preparing for and presenting at QA reviews and Steering Executive Committee Meetings as appropriate.
What do we have to offer?
- Market rate salary and attractive benefits;
- International, professional working atmosphere;
- Great career opportunities;
- A challenging position, delivering high end ERP implementations.
Deltek, Inc is committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or national origin.
- A master’s or bachelor’s degree in a relevant direction is required;
- Approximately 3 - 4 years of Project Management experience on completion of numerous full lifecycle ERP implementation of major enterprise suites;
- A minimum of 2 years of proven industry experience;
- Excellent command of the English language mandatory;
- You are a team player and able to motivate team members;
- You are a flexible, creative problem solver and have excellent conflict management skills;
- You have strong communication skills and the ability to deliver high levels of customer satisfaction.