ERP Business Consultant
The ERP Business Consultant proactively engages with Deltek's clients, analyzing their business processes and requirements. Based on the business process, business Best Practices and requirements you will draw up an end-to-end Solution Design which you will setup accordingly.
The Business Consultants (BC) is responsible for solid teamwork as well as individually, providing software implementation delivery services that ensure a high level of quality, an integrated solution in a timely manner and on budget. This involves demonstrating a broad understanding of financial software solutions, industry best practices, and software implementation knowledge. The BC operates independently and demonstrates proficiency in delivering functional and technical solutions on engagements applying Deltek methodology and best practices. This revenue generating position has performance metrics tied to results and utilization. The position requires extensive customer facing and travel.
Deltek will provide you with the necessary product knowledge and skills to be successful in the challenging role of Business Consultant and within your career path at Deltek.
- 4- 6 years of professional consulting services experience;
- 5-10 years of industry experience (customer side experience and/or IT experience);
- Maconomy ERP experience is desired, alternatively knowledge of Agresso, Exact, SAP, Oracle Financials, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, Microsoft Dynamics);
- Successful completion of multiple full lifecycle ERP implementation of a major enterprise suite;
- Thorough understanding of financial business processes, ERP knowledge, Resource Planning
Education and Experience requirements:
- MSc or BSc degree with a minimum of 4 years relevant work experience, combined with relevant technical and/or product knowledge;
- Advanced degree or professional certification(s) preferred;
- Ability to travel up to 70% to client site (no weekend travel);
- German mother language, fluent in English;
- Adept at designing and implementing technology enabled business solutions for clients;
- Must be able to consult at "C" level and influence process direction/decisions;
- Demonstrates the ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities and work with general direction;
- Must possess evidence of the ability to develop best practices, guides and processes;