(Senior) Advisor IT Advisory with focus on Risk & Compliance (EMEIA FSO) London – Amsterdam
- Prior consulting experience at a Big 4, major system integrator or top tier consulting firm; investment or retail bank; insurance or asset management firm; or financial services regulator;
- Technical expertise and therefore client credibility in the field of risk and regulatory technology, evidenced by a track record of delivery of major risk/regulatory transformation programmes either as a consultant or whilst working for a major financial services organisation;
- Proven capabilities in business analysis, requirements management, product selection, managing and/or implementing leading risk and regulatory packages (e.g. Algorithmics, Razor, Risk Metrics, Summit, Murex, Calypso, Mantas, Sophis);
- Experience with application architecture and solution design within one or more domains of market risk, credit risk, operational risk, treasury, liquidity management, AML/sanctions, regulatory finance and compliance;
- Technical business analysis experience of risk and/or regulatory transformations (e.g. Basel II/III, Solvency II, AML/KYC, RRP, derivatives reform, AIFMD);
- For more senior roles, an emerging business development track record, based on the ability to develop strong and lasting client relationships at a senior level with our existing and target client base;
- Experience of developing propositions that addresses the issues and challenges facing Financial Services clients particularly in respect of emerging regulatory requirements;
- A minimum of one / four years proven experience in providing advisory services, either within Consulting or in Industry;
- Strong academic record with a relevant University degree at Master level;
- Proficiency in English and Dutch (if not native), other languages preferable.
This is an exciting time to join our high growth financial services consultancy. We now are looking to build a "Dutch" talent pool of high performing individuals who can make an impact in the market. This pool is based in London from which you will transfer to our Dutch practice after two years where we expect you to play a significant part in our continuous growth and development of our IT Advisory services. The role will involve working with top tier players within the Financial Services Industry, working to solve our client's most complex business and technology problems while building your experience and international network. It's a unique opportunity to develop yourself and others in one of the world's biggest and leading financial services centres and then use that experience to grow one of our key EMEIA markets, the Netherlands.