Senior Advisor / Manager IT Advisory with focus on finance systems (EMEIA FSO) London – Amsterdam
EY Financial Services Advisory is the group within EY in which we have merged the advisory services for our customers and clients in the financial sector into EMEIA (Europe, Middle East, India & Africa). EY Financial Services Advisory has a very strong position worldwide. The new laws- and regulations, tighter competition, new technologies and changing customer needs represent a major change dynamics and a growing demand for advisory and implementation power. These developments offer advisors in the Netherlands many new opportunities and challenges. Therefore, it is our mission to be a market leading partner in strategy implementation that provides the basis for high performing financial services organizations. Supporting organizations in complex transformations (or parts thereof) is the core from which EY Financial Services Advisory can add great value. Especially because of our in-depth knowledge in all relevant areas such as actuarial, risk, processes, IT, organization, governance, culture and skills. We are a partner with external knowledge, skills, experience and drive who actively promotes and transfers these in the transformation process. We let the customer be the proud owner of a successful change. Therefore, we, as a 'business partner,' can execute transformation projects from our specialisms.
- A track record of participating in the delivery of major Finance transformation or Finance, Risk and Treasury integration programs either as a consultant or whilst working for a major financial services organization;
- Prior consulting experience at a Big 4, major system integrator or top tier consulting firm; investment or retail bank; insurance or asset management firm; or, financial services regulator;
- Technical expertise therefore client credibility in the field of SAP/PeopleSoft/Oracle applications with experience of business analysis, requirements management, product selection, managing and/or implementing applications;
- For more senior roles, an emerging business development track record, based on the ability to develop strong and lasting client relationships at a senior level with our existing and target client base;
- Experience of developing propositions that addresses the issues and challenges facing Financial Services clients particularly in respect of emerging regulatory requirements;
- A minimum of three / four years proven experience in providing advisory services, either within Consulting or in Industry;
- Strong academic record with a relevant University degree at Master level;
- Proficiency in English and Dutch (if not native), other languages preferable.