Bedrijf: Quint Wellington Redwood
Primary competence areas:
- Strategy & Governance
- Strategy for external clients
Monitors the surrounding business environment to identify opportunities and threats to the organization. Plans or designs changes to the current business strategy which address threats and opportunities. Aligns business strategy to meet organizational needs, e.g.: Strategic Design, Strategic Planning, and Risk Management.
- Service Management
- Business Consultancy
Provides advice and services to clients on a chargeable basis to help align business strategy and business processes with IT goals. These roles will typically be found in business consulting practices.
- Change Management
Designs, implements and delivers change management programs, e.g., Organizational Design, SGF, etc.
- Project Management
Involved in the process when a successful bid is translated into the delivery to a customer to meet technical, cost, quality, profitability and timescale targets. Entails a leadership or co-coordinating role in project planning, resorting, staffing, supply and subcontract management, progress reporting, people management, troubleshooting and the continued maintenance of good customer relations. May be responsible for feasibility studies and field trials management where substantial new development is involved. Often associated with matrix management structures and is the focus whereby the internal/external customer sees the company’s success as a supplier and the company perceives project status and success. At the higher levels the incumbents manage large multi-contract programs; at the lower levels incumbents may be concerned with clearly identifiable elements or functions within a larger project.
- Outsourcing & Shared Services
Rises and maintains the status of quality in the organization and enables a company to promote itself as one that provides quality goods and services. Involves Total Quality Management (TQM) programs and the development of standard procedures in accordance with ISO9000/BS5750 regulations.
- Incumbents may have Six Sigma Black Belt certification
- Business Process Improvement
Analyzes and measures the effectiveness of existing business processes. Designs and implements re-engineering business processes to address user requirements. Determines how new information technologies can support re-engineering business processes. May specialize in one or more of the following areas: benchmarking, business process analysis and re-engineering, change management and measurement, and process-driven systems requirement.
- May need to travel frequently
- Independent individual who can operate on his/her own as well as in a team
- Commercial skills are an advantage
- Experienced, fully competent in own area
- Acts as a key contributor in a more complex/critical environment
- May coordinate activities of others/the team (Team Leader)
- Level at which career may stabilize for many years or even until retirement
- Recognized expertise in own area within the organization
- Shares expertise with colleagues and others; offers mentoring and guidance to others
- Is a lead contributor individually and as a team member
- Provides direction for others
- Progression to this level typically restricted – based on business requirements
Sollicitaties voor de functie van consultant zijn het hele jaar door welkom. Online kun je je sollicitatie per e-mail sturen naar firstname.lastname@example.org
Bedrijf: Quint Wellington Redwood