You are content-driven with a track record in quantitative and qualitative analysis, combined with customer relations. Quickly gaining overview and insight you perform system analyses, thus further strengthening the knowledge foundation under the New Foresight proposition. You easily translate insights from one sector to another. Ideally you bring your own expertise area(s) and network to further develop the company. You like working on a macro/industry level and you easily see the linkage with local realities in producing countries, supply chain issues and market dynamics. You know how to present a complex reality in a clear way. You have the conceptual skills and creativity to come up with orientation alternatives in the first transition phases. Depending on your current level, you will quickly move up to take on integral account responsibility. This is not only about writing reports. Together with our clients you will build new sustainable realities with impact in sectors and markets all over the world.
- Research and analysis, knowledge base and quality management
- International consultancy assignments: content, process, quality, result
- Relationship management, business development
- Team performance responsibility: support to senior colleagues, help develop junior colleagues
- Relevant academic background with excellent academic results
- 5 years of work experience as a top level consultant
- Excellent system analysis and strategic thinking for the transition towards sustainability
- Entrepreneurial, ambitious and reliable. Very hard worker
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent use of PowerPoint and Excel
- Graphic design software experience is desirable
- Impeccable command of the English language
We offer you a fulltime (part-time is not possible) position in an international and innovating working atmosphere, with great potential to grow and develop. With a small team of colleagues we work on a high level of business excellence. International travel and irregular work hours come with this position, as well as the opportunity to create significant sustainability impact on a global scale.
Please send your application, (1-page letter and 2-page CV) latest on 28 March 2014 to Tessa van der Meiden via email@example.com, indicating ‘Strategy Consultant’ in the subject line. First round of interviews will be in the first week of April.
We will have a ‘Meet NewForesight Lunch’ on the 18th of March at 12:00 hrs at our office (Hamburgerstraat 28a, Utrecht) with at 12:30 hrs a presentation of the work we do, and room for questions afterwards. Please let Tessa know if you are joining.