NewForesight is a strategic consultancy firm focused on global development and sustainable market transformation. Our mission is to build market systems that inherently value sustainability. The approach can be best characterized as integrated, strategic, from the market chain as well as from the development perspective. We believe that sustainability is best addressed by tackling this system as a whole, rather than the individual elements in isolation. We shape market transformation dynamics and are considered thought leaders in our sector. The solutions NewForesight offers are always creative, tailored and practical. We work with senior decision makers from all over the world from Trade and Industry, Governments, NGOs, Research Institutions, to Farmer Organizations and other relevant stakeholders to shape innovating agendas, partnerships, programs, governance, market and business models that bring positive, transformative impact.
NewForesight is based in the Netherlands (Utrecht) and is looking to hire a
You are an all-round and very hands-on strategic consultant with an excellent track record in international consultancy. You quickly gain overview of the playing field and convince partners with fundamental analyses, thus creating powerful multi-stakeholder partnerships and sustainable business relations. Your strong communication skills, verbally as well as written, convince your audience. You excel in system analysis and you have the creativity to offer new orientation alternatives in the first transition phases. Always on the lookout for business opportunities you easily translate insights from one sector to another. You bring your own expertise area(s) and network to further develop the company. Your track record preferably lies in more than one sector. This position is all about building new sustainable realities and having impact in sectors and markets all over the world.
- Multiple international consultancy assignments: content, process, quality, result (and, as soon as possible, functional team lead)
- Acquisition and relationship management. Business development. Knowledge and quality management
- Organize and facilitate international multistakeholder pilots
- Train, lead and develop junior and medior colleagues.
- Relevant academic background with excellent academic results
- More than 10 years of experience as a top level international supply chain consultant
- Experience with Project Management
- Strong Analytical skills
- Proven track record in acquisition and business development, building on your own network
- Excellent system and strategic thinking for the transition towards sustainability
- Entrepreneurial, ambitious and reliable personality. Very hard worker
- Excellent presentation skills, charisma, authority, and interpersonal skills
- Impeccable command of the English language. Fluency in Spanish and French is a strong plus.
- Preference for experience in sustainability/agriculture area
We offer you a full-time (part-time is not possible) and challenging position in a dynamic and innovating working atmosphere, with lots of room to grow. With a small team of colleagues we work on a high level of business excellence. International travel and irregular work hours come with this position, as well as the opportunity to create significant sustainability impact on a global scale.
Please send your application, (1-page letter and 2-page CV) latest on 28 March 2014 to Tessa van der Meiden via email@example.com, indicating ‘Senior Consultant’ in the subject line. First round of interviews will be in the first week of April.
We will have a ‘Meet NewForesight Lunch’ on the 18th of March at 12:00 hrs at our office (Hamburgerstraat 28a, Utrecht) with at 12:30 hrs a presentation of the work we do, and room for questions afterwards. Please let Tessa know if you are joining.