Entity's description: About Altran Netherlands BV
Always ahead of the competition, Altran is active in a wide range of areas such as telecom, aeronautics, space, banking, transports and healthcare. The Altran group has developed three complementary and highly specialized businesses: Technology & Innovation Consulting, Organization & ICT Consulting and Strategy & Management Consulting. The talents and skills of our 17.000 employees - located in 20 countries across the world - have made us the global innovation partner for many major companies.
Altran Netherlands BV is a leading technology consulting company that provides its clients with sustainable innovative solutions. Altran Netherlands BV is part of the Altran Group (started 1982). Altran is a committed partner that works closely together with its clients in joint, multidisciplinary project teams. The pragmatic and results-oriented approach is highly valued by clients and recognized to make the difference by 'making it work'. The company applies a unique combination of cutting-edge technology expertise with a strong business sense to ensure solutions provide excellent return on investment. Altran’s core competences comprise Systems Engineering, Project Management, Design, Feasibility Studies, Audits, Product and Process Optimization, Business Development, Interim Management and Consultancy.
Acquisition will not be appreciated.
Would you like to Develop your talents? Do you like to improve yourself ? Are you an Innovator? Are you the Consultant that likes to work in a diversity of projects?
Being a Consultant at the Altran Group means heaving numerous opportunities for a fulfilling career within ALTRAN NETHERLANDS. We offer outstanding individuals, a highly diverse and challenging job opportunity in a firm where an open, professional and pleasant working culture is greatly valued; where your personal initiatives will be noticed and rewarded; and where you will receive all the support, coaching and training you need for your future career. This is the opportunity to approach a wide range of sectors of activities and develop your expertise in a fast-moving and results-oriented environment.
For one of our subsidiaries in the Netherlands (ALTRAN BV) we are looking for Mechatronics Engineers, with interest in specification, design, technical analysis, selection, integration & test planning and test execution of mechatronic components or subsystems.
Your aim is to maximize your career opportunities in an innovative environment and you are looking for a new challenge to really bring out your potential. You can see yourself working as a consultant in interesting and diverse project environments, and clearly bring expert domain knowledge to the project team.
- Minimum of 1 years industrial work experience;
- MSc, and/or PhD in in Applied Physics, Electrical Engineering or Mechanical / Mechatronic Engineering;
- Theoretical or practical experience with electro-magnetic design and/or applied (electro) magnetic research, interests in position measurement systems, handling systems, control engineering, actuator/motor design, dynamics;
- Experience in multidisciplinary project work involving mechatronics, electronics and software is a pre;
- Experience in electro magnetic 3D FEM is a pre.
- Excellent social and communication skills;
- Flexible and able to work both autonomously and in a dynamic, interdisciplinary team environment;
- Good command of English (both spoken and written);and
- Spoken Dutch is a plus.
Education level : 4 university years degree
Experience level : 2 to 5 years
Languages : English (Fluent)