PLM & Innovation Consultant
Bedrijf: Atos Consulting
PLM & Innovation Management Consultant
PLM consultancy & business process improvement from client & design to development & implementation.
A PLM & Innovation Consultant within our Atos Consulting organization works independently in client facing situations as well as part of larger project teams in the design, development and implementation of new and improved business processes and enabling technology. Demonstrate understanding of core product development processes and best practices to help an organization improve its PLM and Innovation Management.
- Typical process areas include:
- PLM Strategy & Roadmap
- Product Innovation Strategy & Roadmap
- Product Portfolio Management
- Product Process Management
- Innovative Collaboration
- Supplier relationship Management
You perform product development assessments and recommend approach for achieving improved business value. Development of PLM strategy and implementation of roadmaps but also the definition of the architecture and roadmap are part of your role. You work with a team who you support and/or guide through problem definition, issue identification and work plan development using issue based problem solving principles.
About the PLM & Innovation Management Group
The PLM & Innovation Management group focuses on helping companies in Discrete & Process manufacturing to improve their product lifecycle strategy roadmap and processes to reduce product development costs, time to market, complexity while increasing product innovation and market share capture. But also enhance and secure global collaboration, compliance & intellectual property challenges. Our PLM & Innovation Management group is responsible for delivering product development strategies (organization, global footprint, cost management, processes, metrics), best practice methodologies, enabling technology solutions and business change management programs to help improve a company’s product development operation.
- 3-7 years of experience in Product Development, PLM consulting and/or with major PLM/PDM software like SPLM, PTC, SAP PLM, Oracle, Dassault
- 3 years of experience in Discrete and/or Process R&D and/or Manufacturing;
- a Master degree, preferably a major in innovation, industrial or process engineering, operations research or other supply chain;
Beside above you need to have strong analytical and commercial experience, excellent communication (written and verbal in Dutch and English, German is a preference) and client facing skills. Experience with Project management and teamwork in international settings within Fortune 1000 environment, and you are willing to travel up to 100%.
- A contract with good salary, mobility budget and bonus;
- Work with interesting and international orientated customers;
- A pleasant and cooperative work environment with inspirational colleagues;
- Possibility to further build the PLM & Innovation consultancy group;
- Flexible fringe benefits and 29 vacation days.
For more information contact Recruiter Patricia Verkerk via 06 30 319 889 of 088 265 4175.
Bedrijf: Atos Consulting