Consultants Compensation & Benefits/Mobility
(Sales) Consultants Compensation & Benefits/Mobility
Mercer requires experienced (Sales) Consultants Compensation & Benefits/Mobility located in Amstelveen, to undertake sales initiatives across the Dutch market for our Information Product Solutions (IPS) business. IPS is a global business that brings together Mercer’s worldwide human resource information capabilities. From reliable benchmarking data and surveys to reports and decision support tools, we provide resources needed for our clients to help them understand their competitive position in the market, keep abreast of HR trends and make policy decisions.
In order to drive growth Mercer is looking for an experienced, commercially astute and entrepreneurial consultant. This person will have an excellent business development track record and will be able to develop client relationships and manage a sales process. This person will identify business opportunities and grow revenues aligned to the group’s strategic direction.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Contribute to the development of Mercer’s Benelux and EMEA IPS business
- Commercial accountability and the propensity to identify opportunities within current and future corporate clients outside of current 'strongholds'
- Provide client service and support in relation to the products, services & tools; with an orientation for client satisfaction and identifying opportunities to further grow revenue
- Ensure a clear and professional process is followed in delivering products, services & tools from client perspective
- Engage with existing Mercer clients and leverage their relationship with other Mercer Lines of Business in order to drive new business for IPS
- Maintain an ongoing commercial client relationship with the express outcome of renewing or increasing their annual spend with Mercer
We are looking for candidates who address client needs proactively and ensure existing and new clients are satisfied with the suite of products. The candidates should be able to manage sales processes independently and are comfortable with working in a sales goals oriented environment.
- Bachelor/University graduate
- Business & commercial acumen
- 3-5 years proven sales track record preferably in consultancy business
- Preferably good understanding of Human Resources and/or Compensation & Benefits matters
- Excellent language skills (written and verbal) fluent in Dutch, and as a 2nd language English
For questions about the role please contact Manon Gerritsen, Business Leader IPS Benelux on +31 (0)6 46 23 10 65. An assessment is part of the application procedure.
Please sent your letter with motivation and CV to w...@mercer.com.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.