Business, Strategy and Transformation Consultant
Business, Strategy and Transformation Consultants and Senior Consultants
BearingPoint is delivering Business Consulting with Management & Technology capabilities. Serving commercial, financial and public services clients, BearingPoint focuses on offering its clients the best possible value in terms of tangible, measurable results by leveraging business and technology expertise. BearingPoint is a European based company, but operates with a global reach and employs 3.200 passionate, experienced and hands-on people focused on their clients’ needs and success. Teams are organized around engagements and key accounts, ensuring long-term client relationships of mutual trust.
To develop and strengthen the activities in The Netherlands, we are currently looking for multiple:
Business, Strategy and Transformation (“BST”) Consultants, Senior Consultants
As a BST Consultant within BearingPoint you will:
- Participate to development activities for a growing office within the BearingPoint European network
- Participate in and successfully deliver on projects related to business transformation, operational excellence, process improvement, change management, strategy execution
- Build and manage relationships with our clients
- Take part in tender and proposal processes
- Several years of experience, of which 3 to 6 years professional experience in business consulting in large transformation and change management projects
- A business and/or science related master or equivalent by experience
- Functional knowledge of the following domains:
ο Business strategy execution (implementation), including problem structuring & solving (Lean/Six Sigma).
ο Change management, including communication of change via various channels, training and coaching techniques and tools.
- Good written and oral communication skills in Dutch and English
- Project management skills
- A good team player, but also able to work independently
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Hands-on, operational
- Result-oriented, can-do mentality
- Strong & well developed interpersonal skills
We are offering you an exciting and interesting job as part of a dynamic, international consulting company, where you get the chance to work in professional, multidisciplinary teams. We offer an attractive salary package. Furthermore we offer excellent opportunities to learn by additional training and education and help you realize your career objectives.
If you are interested in joining BearingPoint please send your CV and letter of application to email@example.com