Senior Consultant Electrical Engineering
In our projects, we deal with the technical, regulatory and economic issues that arise in the context of sustainable electricity supply under changing framework conditions. Our unit, Power Systems and Markets, deals with the particular challenges involved in integrating renewable energy sources into power systems and markets with innovative concepts such as storage, smart grids and super grids. We are looking for a Senior Consultant in one of the following international offices; Berlin, London or Utrecht.
As a Senior Consultant Electrical Engineering, you will provide consultancy services to government bodies, companies and NGOs. Your main tasks will include the simulation and analysis of power systems and the evaluation and refinement of technical standards that support the implementation of projects and promote a changeover to a sustainable energy supply system. You will be working in an international team, and a large part of your responsibility lies within managing projects and providing technical reviews of the work from others.
As a Senior Consultant you will have a sales target. You will generate these sales via leads coming from your in-depth knowledge of the market and your existing network.
- If you are enthusiastic about the job described above and you meet the following criteria, then we would be happy to meet you!
- Masters’ degree in electrical engineering;
- At least 7 years professional experience in power systems, preferably in the area of grid integration of distributed generation;
- Proven knowledge in the field of electrical engineering, knowledge related to challenges of integration of renewable energies into the network is preferred;
- Excellent analytical skills;Show a high degree of personal initiative and enjoy networking with others;
- Experience in winning and managing projects;
- Excellent oral and written language skills and the ability to work in both German and in English (business fluent).
Working for Ecofys – experts in energy
Established in 1984 with the mission of achieving “sustainable energy for everyone”, Ecofys has become the leading expert in renewable energy, energy & carbon efficiency, energy systems & markets as well as energy & climate policies. The unique synergy between those areas of expertise is the key to success. Ecofys creates smart, effective, practical and sustainable solutions for and with public and corporate clients all over the world. Ecofys has offices in the Netherlands, Germany, United Kingdom, China and the US where over 250 experts work on solving energy and climate challenges.
Working for Ecofys means working together with inspiring colleagues in an informal company culture, with room for own initiative and growth. We offer you an attractive package of secondary employment benefits.
Intermediaries will not be appreciated.