Arbeidsvoorwaarden: According to the market
Ref. : NL-ALTBVN-ABVRE-201102978 - 24/01/2013
Type of contract : Permanent & Open-ended
Main profile : Mechanical engineering - Industrialization & tooling
Activity : Technical consulting
Industry sector : Automotive, Electronics & High Tech
Geographic location : Europe > Netherlands
Entity's description : About Altran Netherlands BV
Always ahead of the competition, Altran is active in a wide range of areas such as telecom, aeronautics, space, banking, transports and healthcare. The Altran group has developed three complementary and highly specialized businesses: Technology & Innovation Consulting, Organization & ICT Consulting and Strategy & Management Consulting. The talents and skills of our 17.000 employees - located in 20 countries across the world - have made us the global innovation partner for many major companies.
Altran Netherlands BV is a leading technology consulting company that provides its clients with sustainable innovative solutions. Altran Netherlands BV is part of the Altran Group (started 1982). Altran is a committed partner that works closely together with its clients in joint, multidisciplinary project teams. The pragmatic and results-oriented approach is highly valued by clients and recognized to make the difference by 'making it work'. The company applies a unique combination of cutting-edge technology expertise with a strong business sense to ensure solutions provide excellent return on investment. Altran’s core competences comprise Systems Engineering, Project Management, Design, Feasibility Studies, Audits, Product and Process Optimization, Business Development, Interim Management and Consultancy.
Acquisition will not be appreciated.
Mission : Would you like to Develop your talents? Do you like to improve yourself ? Are you an Innovator? Are you the Consultant that likes to work in a diversity of projects? Being a Consultant at the Altran Group means heaving numerous opportunities for a fulfilling career within Altran. We offer outstanding individuals, a highly diverse and challenging job opportunity in a firm where an open, professional and pleasant working culture is greatly valued; where your personal initiatives will be noticed and rewarded; and where you will receive all the support, coaching and training you need for your future career. This is the opportunity to approach a wide range of sectors of activities and develop your expertise in a fast-moving and results-oriented environment.
For one of our subsidiaries in the Netherlands Altran we are looking for a Reliability Engineer.
Profile : You will contribute to the quality and reliability performance of customer’s products by designing reliability methodology, organizing and carrying out the testing of (sub-) systems within the restrictions imposed by system specifications, costs and planning considerations.
For a specific subsystem and its related parts + modules / building blocks, you will:
- Analyze field performance of the products and lessons learned;
- Establish reliability requirement + budget breakdown;
- Define operational environment & user case;
- Perform risk analysis / FMEA together with development team Identify critical parts;
- Risk retirement – including feasibility and lifetime testing;
- Reliability testing at different function levels within a subsystem;
- Reliability Prediction;
- Review: design robustness.
Skills and experience
- MSc degree in mechanical, electrical engineering or applied physics, preferably with focus on reliability engineering;
- At least 2 years practical experience with reliability engineering & qualification;
- Key is knowledge of mechanical/thermal failure mechanisms in complex equipment (machinery/automotive);
- Experience in multi-disciplinary project work;
- Demonstrable experience in the field of reliability engineering and/or quality control;
- Familiarity with product generation (time-to-market) processes;
- Experience with reliability methodology, failure prediction and risk management techniques;
- Strong analytical ability with a pragmatic attitude;
- Very good communicational skills and good knowledge of English and Dutch (pre);
- Able to convince and influence;
- Mobility and willingness to relocate on occasion.
Education level : 4 university years degree
Experience level : 2 to 5 years
Languages : English (Fluent)
Arbeidsvoorwaarden: According to the market