Software Design Engineers
Software Design Engineers
Entity's description: About Altran Netherlands BVAlways ahead of the competition, Altran is active in a wide range of areas such as telecom, aeronautics, space, banking, transports and healthcare. The Altran group has developed three complementary and highly specialized businesses: Technology & Innovation Consulting, Organization & ICT Consulting and Strategy & Management Consulting. The talents and skills of our 17.000 employees - located in 20 countries across the world - have made us the global innovation partner for many major companies.
Altran Netherlands BV is a leading technology consulting company that provides its clients with sustainable innovative solutions. Altran Netherlands BV is part of the Altran Group (started 1982). Altran is a committed partner that works closely together with its clients in joint, multidisciplinary project teams. The pragmatic and results-oriented approach is highly valued by clients and recognized to make the difference by 'making it work'. The company applies a unique combination of cutting-edge technology expertise with a strong business sense to ensure solutions provide excellent return on investment. Altran’s core competences comprise Systems Engineering, Project Management, Design, Feasibility Studies, Audits, Product and Process Optimization, Business Development, Interim Management and Consultancy.
Acquisition will not be appreciated.
Would you like to Develop your talents? Do you like to improve yourself ? Are you an Innovator? Are you the Consultant that likes to work in a diversity of projects? Being a Consultant at the Altran Group means heaving numerous opportunities for a fulfilling career within Altran. We offer outstanding individuals, a highly diverse and challenging job opportunity in a firm where an open, professional and pleasant working culture is greatly valued; where your personal initiatives will be noticed and rewarded; and where you will receive all
the support, coaching and training you need for your future career. This is the opportunity to approach a wide range of sectors of activities and develop your expertise in a fast-moving and results-oriented environment.
For one of our subsidiaries in the Netherlands Altran we are looking for a Software Design Engineer.
We are looking for a person who has a basis in Embedded Software.
Profile : Tasks & Responsibilities
- You will specify together with specialists on the new requirements for your product;
- You design your product and review this with your Software Architectural team;
- You develop software according to implementation ruling;
- You will build and test subsystems according to the system specifications;
- You will cooperate with other disciplines and suppliers to ensure the timely realization of competitive, achievable and serviceable products;
- You will participate in the definition of system specifications.
Skills and experience:
- You have a MSc or PhD: Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (or comparable background);
- Experience with Embedded systems, Data analysis, design of algorithms and functional models;
- Experience in C, C++, Python, Unix/Linux, Solaris, MatLab, and/or SW development processes,
- Strong communicator with a pragmatic attitude;
- Team player;
- Good knowledge of English, and Dutch is preferable.
Education level : 4 university years degree
Experience level : 1 to 2 years
Languages : English (Fluent)