Senior Advisor IT Enterprise Intelligence
Senior Advisors and Managers IT Advisory in Financial Services with focus on Enterprise Intelligence
EY Financial Services Organisations (FSO) works with leading financial services clients across the EMEIA region. EY FSO are consistently growing their advisory teams, outpacing competition. As part of a global operational re-alignment, and as a result of shifting market demand, and the successful growth of our IT Advisory business, we are recruiting for a new team to contribute to the build of a European IT Advisory and Transformation practice. As an EMEIA Financial Services business advisor, you’ll help leading financial services companies achieve operational excellence, manage risk and reduce costs in a pragmatic and sustainable way. You will bring a fresh perspective to every challenge and offer objective and creative advice to help our clients make their business a better business!
Our FSO Information Technology Advisory (ITA) practice provides business driven technology advisory services which include: IT strategy and transformation, technology enabled transformation of Finance, Risk and Operations functions, enterprise intelligence, IT governance, risk & compliance, and IT security. EY’s ITA teams are comprised of strong individuals who all have deep industry, product and client knowledge.
Our Enterprise Intelligence (EI) team works collaboratively with our clients to manage engagements and lead teams of data analysis resources in all aspects of design and delivery of information solutions. The needs of our financial clients are driven by global trends such as big data, cloud computing, legal and regulatory compliance, disparate data volumes and the increased complexity of data structures.
You will have:
- Prior consulting experience at a Big 4, major system integrator or top tier consulting firm; investment or retail bank; insurance or asset management firm; or, financial services regulator;
- Technical expertise therefore client credibility in one or more of the following fields:
- Data management & integration - design and implementation of data strategy, data modeling, architecture, ETL design, DWH design (e.g. Oracle, DB2, Sybase, SQL server, Teradata, Netezza);
- Data quality - discovery, root cause analysis and remediation of data issues;
- Business Intelligence – development of reporting and analyzing business capabilities, strategy and roadmaps. Definition and implementation of BI architecture and of reporting and analytics requirements (e.g. Cognos, Business Objects, MicroStrategy, Spotfire, Clickview, SAS);
- Business Analytics – analyze and review client business data to identify key indicators pertaining to operations, risk, finance, compliance or process and controls. Experience using BI packages, building management information and dashboards and/or the ability to perform data forensics;
- A track record of participating in the delivery of major technology transformations or integration programs from a data governance, data management or data migration perspective, either as a consultant or whilst working for a major financial services organization;
- For more senior roles, an emerging business development track record, based on the ability to develop strong and lasting client relationships at a senior level with our existing and target client base;
- Experience of developing propositions that addresses the issues and challenges facing Financial Services clients particularly in respect of emerging regulatory requirements;
- A minimum of three / four years proven experience in providing advisory services, either within Consulting or in Industry;
- Strong academic record with a relevant University degree at Master level;
- Proficiency in English and Dutch (if not native), other languages preferable.
This is an exciting time to join our high growth financial services consultancy. We now are looking to build a ‘Dutch’ talent pool of high performing individuals who can make an impact in the market. This pool is based in London from which you will transfer to our Dutch practice after two years where we expect you to play a significant part in our continuous growth and development of our IT Advisory services. The role will involve working with top tier players within the Financial Services Industry, working to solve our client’s most complex business and technology problems while building your experience and international network. It's a unique opportunity to develop yourself and others in one of the world’s biggest and leading financial services centres and then use that experience to grow one of our key EMEIA markets, the Netherlands.
If you’re a strong team player looking to build your career internationally within an inclusive and supportive team environment, working for one of the strongest brands in the business, please contact us. Full details are given below.
For further information please contact, Saskia Reuchlin, Manager Recruitment FSO, phone: +31(0)88-4073841 / +31.621251022.