Senior Business Analyst
Locatie: Amsterdam / NL
As a Senior Business Analyst at Clear2Pay, you will join a talented and experienced eFinance/eCommerce team.You will participate in the detailed development of the business content and business modeling of our payment processing platform that enables financial institutions with acquiring, monitoring, netting and clearing functions for their payments systems and allow merchants and acquirers to offer the best of breed payments solutions to their customers.
You will work on projects that bring the next generation of Payment/eCommerce functionality to the Internet. You will translate market demands into marketing requirements and engage in customer business meetings. You will work with security experts defining the security requirements for these solutions and incorporate them into the product requirements.
- Translate the market demands and customer needs into pragmatic requirements
- Assist the systems analysts and engineering team in the functional implementation by providing clear and unambiguous specifications to enable them to produce quality software that meets defined product requirements. Participate in the review of designs produced by systems analysts and engineers
- Develop and manage use case models and supporting specifications, and contribute to and review domain object models
- Provide clarifications and support to the Test team during test scenario derivation and testing processes
- Join a team staffed with talented experts in banking, eFinance and eCommerce
- Participate in the Business modeling and functional design of our eFinance applications in a state of the art environment (UML, XML, Test Director, .Net, J2EE, BPM, Oracle…)
- Current projects include functional enrichment and product based projects
- Very innovative and challenging environment
Gewenste vaardigheden & ervaring
- The position requires a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Finance or Banking with a strong affinity towards software development
- Proven experience in payments is a plus, preferably between 3-5 years and preferably in International Payments or in one of the following: SEPA (Direct Debits and/or Credit Transfers), ACH/Clearing Houses
- Proven experience in functional analysis and design in the domain of business process modeling and interactive web application
- Understand internet and transaction security themes
- Excellent UML knowledge. Working knowledge of BPMN highly desirable
- Good knowledge of software development processes and QA methodologies, be ready to do some limited QA activities
- Experience with JSP, XML and HTML and other web technology standards recommended
- Other keywords are: team player mentality, proactively
Beschrijving van het bedrijf
Clear2Pay is a payments modernization company that actively supports many global financial institutions to meet their payments unification goals through its pure SOA Open Payment Framework (OPF). Clear2Pay is a payments modernisation company that actively supports many global financial institutions to meet their payments unification goals through its pure SOA Open Payment Framework (OPF).
Headquartered in Brussels, Belgium, the company facilitates banks and financial organisations in their provision of payments services, whether they be Card, ACH, Branch, Bulk, High Care or International payment transactions. Clear2Pay's innovative technology helps to reduce transactions processing costs, and to deliver new, compelling payment services in a competitive way. Functions embrace payments origination, reporting, linkage with back-office processing systems, clearing, netting and settlement.
In addition the company offers a range of value added payment technology solutions and services such as e-Banking, Open Test Solutions, Open Card Solutions, ChargeBack, Strategic Consultancy and Payments Training through a dedicated Academy. Clients include global and major regional financial institutions such as ING, Banco Santander, Crédit Agricole, BNP Paribas, The Federal Reserve, Royal Bank of Scotland, The People Bank of China (PBOC), Bank of East Asia, Rabobank, Bank of New York Mellon and Commonwealth Bank. Clear2Pay operates out of Belgium (HQ) and another 22 offices in 14 countries.
The company currently employs over 1200 staff. Recently, the company was awarded the XCelent Customer Base 2010 award for its undisputed largest payment hub customer base, both live and under implementation and ranks 76st in the Global FinTech100 list. For more information, please visit www.clear2pay.com.
Send your curriculum vitae with covering letter by mail or email to the attention of:
Clear2Pay Nederland BV
t.a.v. Jennifer Homan
De Entree 248
NL-1101 EE Amsterdam
Locatie: Amsterdam / NL