Executive Consultant Financial Risk Management
Executive Consultant – Financial Risk Management Process Optimization
Zanders, a leading consultancy firm focused on Treasury Management, Risk Management and Corporate Finance. To work out of our Dutch office we are recruiting for an ambitious Executive Consultant with experience in business development and project management within Risk Management Systems.
Activities & responsibilities
- Actively involved in selections, implementations and functional tests of risk management systems at its early stages through to go live and beyond.
- Focused on Asset & Liability Management, Liquidity Risk and Market Risk.
- Translate client’s business requirements to optimal future state of processes and supporting system model
- Actively guiding clients towards solid decision making in design phases of implementations
- Working alongside models and new instruments and understanding and communicating output
- Identify and pursue new market opportunities and take the lead in presentations and proposals for new projects
- Act as a sparring partner to the Associate Director while assisting in developing talent internally and bringing vision and strategy to life.
The ideal candidate will have at least seven years previous engagement in a financial risk management and/or consulting environment, ability to network and represent Zanders professionally within the FI market, Dutch and English language skill, affinity with systems such as SAS or Algorithmics and a relevant Quantitative Masters study preferably supported by professional qualifications (FRM,PRM,CFA).
Zanders and our Culture
Zanders employs over 140 people who operate from our offices in the Netherlands, Belgium, United Kingdom and Switzerland. The company has a diversified client portfolio consisting of multinationals, financial institutions, public sector entities and NGOs. Zanders encourages its employees to share their ideas and to remain at the forefront of innovative services and solutions via training opportunities and further education. We offer the possibility to specialize and develop professionally, taking on personal responsibility for client projects from an early stage. Our culture is transparent and thrives on the open exchange of ideas and knowledge between our consultants from various departments.
For more information please contact Liza Wyatt on +31 35 692 89 89 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, send in your CV and corresponding motivation directly.