Stage Technology Strategy Consulting – Research Multi-Speed IT – Processes and Interaction
Would you like to conduct research in a large, dynamic organization relating to the newest methodologies and technologies? Where you have the possibility to gain experience in the consulting industry and can see the variety of business we call our clients? Are you looking for an internship where you take an active role in developing our Technology Strategy knowledge base, where you will receive daily guidance by experienced consultant? Accenture offers you the opportunity to do a full-time internship for 6 months.
New technology is changing our world at a never seen before pace, and many companies are trying to profit from this change. They use latest technology to provide new services in new ways to their clients. The large majority of these companies are developing these services on a foundation of legacy technology. This foundation offers these companies a lot of value, yet these technologies are not adaptable at the pace companies are changing. At Accenture, we call this trend ‘Multi-Speed IT’, where business today consume IT at several speeds all at once, using multiple methodologies (agile, DevOps, waterfall, etc.). Innovation and digital disruption require quick response, legacy systems call for deliberate care and shifting operating models need a pace of change somewhere in between.
Your research will focus on how business can best develop and maintain their technology base in a Multi-Speed environment, and in what ways people collaborate in this environment. We will formulate your research question together in a way that suits your demands for your graduation assignment, your universities’ demands and that it suits our assignment.
Place in the organization
You will be working within our Technology Strategy practice, specifically within the ‘Enterprise Architecture & Application Strategy’ team. Our Technology Strategy practice is a fast-growing, diverse and tighly bonded team of 40 consultants. Internationally, the practice consists of 2000 Strategy Consultants in over 40 different countries. You will be working in our office at the ZuidAs in Amsterdam.
- You are a Master student, in the final year of your graduation from university, preferably a specialization in the areas of technology or (business) economics;
- You have affinity with Technology Strategy;
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English;
- You can work independently;
- High level of motivation and drive;
- Eagerness to learn
- You will be guided by a team of experienced consultants;
- You will receive an compensation and a laptop;
- You will gain knowledge and expertise of Accenture;
- You will gain experience within a large international consulting firm;
- You will expand your professional network;
- Period: 6 months (to be discussed)
- Hours a week: 40
- Location: Amsterdam: Flexible workplace
- Startdate: Immediately
Do you want to know more about a career at Accenture? Visit our website https://www.accenture-insights.nl/careers or follow us at www.Facebook.com/accenturenl.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Bedrijf: Bedrijf: Accenture