Stage DevOps Everywhere
DevOps is changing the fundament of IT departments and we help our clients to successfully transform their IT organizations. In this internship you will investigate the challenging aspects of DevOps and IT automation. You will find out how DevOps processes can be automated more effectively and easier. You will also analyze the fundamental changes DevOps is causing on IT and business.
We encourage candidates to develop their own research questions in the area of DevOps, which meet both academic requirements and Accenture’s interests.
Accenture will help you by providing supervision by a subject matter expert and the opportunity of being in contact with our clients for conducting interviews and collecting data.
Place in the organization
This internship will take place within Infrastructure Consulting at Accenture Netherlands.
Are you the perfect candidate?
- You are in your last year of your Bachelor or Master study, preferably in IT or business related subjects;
- You are interested in IT, telecommunications or networking;
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills;
- You are fluent in Dutch & English;
- You can work independently and have a proactive attitude.
What can we offer you?
Within Accenture we offer you a work environment with a focus on your personal development, in which you will receive a lot of responsibility. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses.
- You will be guided by a team of experienced consultants;
- You will receive an compensation and a laptop;
- You will gain knowledge and expertise of Accenture;
- You will gain experience within a large international consulting firm;
- You will expand your professional network.
• Period: 6 months
• Hours a week: 40
• Location: Amsterdam: Flexible workplace
• Startdate: Flexible
We are looking forward to meet you. Apply directly online through the button ´solliciteer online´ and send us your cv and application letter. For more information about this vacancy you can contact Romy Schmidt at telephone number 020-5723666 or via email@example.com.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 305,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$30.0 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2014.
Do you want to know more about a career at Accenture? Visit our website https://www.accenture-insights.nl/ or follow us at www.Facebook.com/accenturenl.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Bedrijf: Bedrijf: Accenture