What is Studio R?
Accenture has very short term ambition to set up a Spin-Off called Studio R. Studio R will focus solely on new digital technology and a new concept by Accenture called the Digital Enterprise. At studio R a new, more agile and dynamic, working methodology will be employed opposed to the classic consulting way of working.
The digital enterprise has become hot topic as technology is rapidly changing the operating model of enterprise towards a cloud based combination of individual and shared capabilities. A digital enterprise is an organization that uses new technologies as a competitive advantage in its operations. The enabler for the Digital Enterprise is a cloud-based platform and includes key cloud technologies to enable many other technologies such as Robotics, Mobile, AR/VR and much more. With the digital enterprise, we support new business model underpinned by digital developments and how corporate functions will deliver value in the future. We have the ambition to create the market for Digital Enterprise Services & the New. With Studio R, Accenture aims to realize consolidated functional services and ensure compliance in a more cost-effective way by leveraging modern digital technology. The Digital Enterprise addresses Accenture client’s evolving needs and accelerates Accenture’s position in the Digital marketplace.
As a Studio R daily full stack development intern you are expected to support our development teams working on several technologies. You are comfortable to work with several development languages and are good in employing “the right tool for the right job.”
You are comfortable as an all-rounder working in a scrum team, and able to pick up several roles. Also you are happy to work against ambitious deadlines in this process.
Having experience with any (or multiple) of the following technologies is definitely a pro:
- AWS/Azure/Google Cloud
- SAP S/4 HANA
- Microsoft Dyanmics AX, NAV or CRM
- Google Apps
- Office 365
What can we offer you?
Within Accenture and Studio R we offer you a work environment with a focus on your personal development, in which you will get a lot of responsibility. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses.
- You are partly responsible for the start-up and early operations of Studio R;
- You get in contact with the coolest digital technology, huge global companies and various media;
- You have the opportunity to broaden your network on the inside and outside of Accenture;
- You are part of an innovative start-up project and get to see how a Spin-off gets formed;
- You are intensively supervised by a team of experienced consultants and you learn about the project approach of Accenture;
- You will receive compensation and a laptop;
- You gain experience within a big international consultancy firm.
- Period: minimum of 6 months
- Hours a week: 40
- Location: Amsterdam: Flexible workplace (work among our colleagues)
- Start date: Immediately or to be discussed
We are looking forward to meet you. Apply directly online through the button ´solliciteer online´ and send us your cv and application letter. For more information about this vacancy you can contact Charlotte Sikking via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you want to know more about a career at Accenture? Visit our website https://www.accenture-insights.nl/careers or follow us at www.Facebook.com/accenturenl.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.