Afstudeerstage – Digital Talent Factory
Are you looking for an internship in which you play an active role in formulating a clear vision on the latest digital developments? Do you want to do your graduate thesis research on a subject directly relevant to the clients of Accenture? Accenture offers a full-time graduate research internship for at least five months at our office in Amsterdam.
Digital Talent Factory
Digital Talent Factory consists of a group of top talents with an ambition for Digital, who will support the Accenture Digital team in various ways. It is our goal to give you a memorable and valuable placement - where you work with Accenture Consultants and with your fellow trainees. Part of the program is the link to a personal consultant/ buddy. With him/ her you can discuss your work, set up your personal development plan and shape your future career path. The Digital Talent Factory consists of four internship flavors:
- A client case study, in which the intern supports the development of commercial propositions towards the client,
- A communications oriented internship with the goal to actively help build the marketing practice around Accenture Digital,
- A (client) demand driven thesis subject addressing a knowledge gap indicated by Accenture to develop expertise in recent trends or
- A thesis internship with a subject chosen by yourself.
This internship falls within the third category.
What will you be doing? A graduate research thesis where you formulate your own research question. You will be responsible for the following:
- Conducting literature research on the topic you chose;
- Practical research (preferably a case study) with our colleagues, customers and consumers;
- Analyzing and assimilating the results;
- Writing a Point of View for an appealing Digital Blog.
You can also chose a graduate thesis topic which is defined by Accenture. To know more on the current topics, please contact us.
Place in the organization
You will work in a multidisciplinary team, consisting of consultants and senior consultants. Furthermore it is also possible to have access to all Accenture’s knowledge and expertise both within the Netherlands and if relevant, globally as well. During your internship you will be a part of Accenture Digital.
Are you the perfect candidate?
- You are nearing completion of your studies at a university and are searching for work experience within your field of interest with future growth possibilities.
- You have demonstrable affinity and experience with: trends and development in the fields of Technology, Innovation, Digital and (new) media.
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills; you are professional and precise.
- You speak fluent English and Dutch; both spoken and written.
- You work independently and have a hands-on mentality; you are creative and take responsibility
What can we offer you?
- You will get intensive guidance from professionals in a dynamic, fun and comfortable working environment;
- You will get a personal buddy (experienced consultant) to discuss and share ideas on your work as well as your career goals;
- You will receive internship compensation and a laptop;
- Experience within a large international consultancy firm;
- You will gain working experience by active participation within the Accenture Digital team;
- You develop real life working experience by actively working on real projects for our clients.
- Period:A minimum of 5 months
- Hours per week: 40
- Travel expenses: Reimbursed
- Location: Amsterdam
- Start date: June 2017
We are looking forward to meet you. Apply directly online through the button ´solliciteer online´ and send us your cv and application letter. Please mention a thesis topic in your application letter. For inspiration you can have a look at the Digital webpage https://www.accenture.com/us-en/digital-index
For more information about this vacancy you can contact Heleen Hillen via email@example.com
Do you want to know more about a career at Accenture? Visit our website https://www.accenture-insights.nl/careers or follow us at www.Facebook.com/accenturenl.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Bedrijf: Bedrijf: Accenture