Internship Internal Communication Accenture
At Accenture, everything revolves around innovation. This is also the case within the Internal Communications department. Therefore, your ideas and creative insights are more than welcome. Because of the central position that Internal Communications holds within the company, you will quickly learn about our international and dynamic company, where no day is the same!
You will play an important role within the Marketing & Communication team. You will support the Internal Communications Advisor with all aspects of internal communication:
- Responsible for internal newsletter of Accenture The Netherlands
- Supporting management and launch of a new internal communication platform
- Contact person for several internal communication channels
- Create and edit appealing content for the internal channels
- Supporting the organization at internal events.
Place within the organization
This internship will be a position within the Marketing & Communication team of Accenture The Netherlands.
- You are in the third or fourth year of your study with specialization in the area of communication
- You have a strategic mind that will enable you to contribute to the internal proud and need for information, with the provided resources.
- You are a team player with excellent communication and writing skills
- You are fluent in Dutch and English; both spoken and written
- You work independently and have a hands-on mentality
- You know how to keep an overview and manage several tasks at the same time
What is in it for you?
- You will get intensive guidance of a team with experienced professionals
- You will receive internship compensation and a laptop
- You will gain working experience within a large international consultancy company
- Duration: 6 months (exact time is negotiable)
- Hours per week: 40 hours
- Location: Amsterdam (Zuidas)
- Start: January or February 2017 (negotiable)
We are looking forward to meet you. Apply directly online through the button ´apply online´ and send us your cv and application letter. For more information about this vacancy you can contact Laura Mooi via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you want to know more about a career at Accenture? Visit our website www.Accenture.nl/carriere or follow us at www.Facebook.com/accenturenl.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Bedrijf: Bedrijf: Accenture