Stage Recruitment Marketing
Do your friends consult you for the latest trends, ideas and online hypes? Are you passionate about (online)marketing? Do you have what it takes to develop top-notch campaigns to strengthen the position of the Accenture brand as the best brand and employer to work for? This is your chance to join the Accenture Marketing Communications team!
You play a vital role in our marketing campaigns aimed to attract the best talent in town. You are as well tasked to make sure the marketing efforts are integrated within the global marketing strategy and align with recruitment needs; all efforts aimed to differentiate and grow the Accenture brand as well as getting in the right talents we need right now.
Your main tasks will include:
- Assisting the Recruitment Marketing manager in day to day operations;
- Setting up and managing campaigns to meet business needs;
- Managing the content calendar;
- Evaluating campaigns, including learnings and recommendations for future efforts;
- Assist in day to day operations regarding recruitment marketing;
As an intern you are part of the Marketing & Communications department of Accenture the Netherlands. The Recruitment Marketing team focus is on executing a strategy that revolves around employer branding, with the objective of building long term brand value and at the same time meet the day to day business needs.
- You are currently pursuing a HBO bachelor or university degree, preferably in business studies, HR or staff and organization; with an interest in marketing and communications;
- You have basic knowledge of (online) marketing and brand management;
- You are fluent in both Dutch and English;
- You are proactive and able to work with a large degree of independence;
- You are motivated, open minded and eager to bring in new creative marketing ideas.
- You will be guided by a team of experienced colleagues;
- You will receive a compensation and a laptop;
- You will gain knowledge and expertise of Accenture and developing a strong brand;
- You will gain experience within a large international consulting firm;
- You will expand your professional network.
- Period: 6 months
- Hours a week: 40
- Location: Amsterdam: Flexible work environment (Flexible workplaces)
- Startdate: Immediately
Bedrijf: Bedrijf: Accenture