Afstudeerstage – Digital generic
The Digital cluster of the Netherlands Delivery Center (NLDC) of Accenture is specialized in topics like data and information management, Business Intelligence (BI), reporting, analytics, Enterprise Content Management (ECM), mobility, Big Data, interactive etc. Innovation is a key word within Digital.
Accenture Digital is structured in several areas that all contain several cells. The different cells have a wide variety of challenging internship assignments that can be started immediately.
A few examples of these assignments:
- An investigation of the feasibility of the analytical application Asterdata. Part of the investigation is the delivery of a Proof of Concept (PoC) in which a working system is presented to the management. The PoC is delivered to support the conclusions and recommendations of the investigation.
- Setup of a framework to automate the migration of data from one system to another. When implementing a new IT system at a client often data needs to be migrated from the old system to the new system; for this task different tooling is available. During execution of the assignment a tool selection needs to be performed. In order to prove the proposed process is feasible a Proof of Concept of the selected tool needs to be delivered.
- An investigation of the feasibility of implementing Big Data and how Accenture can market this as a standard asset.
We encourage you to formulate your own assignment. Keep in mind that the assignment should contribute to the development of the Digital cluster and the available assets. For more information or the complete list of Digital assignments contact the recruiting team.
Place in the organization
Accenture is one of the world's largest independent providers of technology services. Our Technology professionals lead and implement highly complex technology projects. Working with clients, they design, develop and deliver a wide range of challenging and global IT projects. These professionals may build, test, install and maintain software across a variety of projects and industries working with leading enterprise applications such as SAP, Siebel, PeopleSoft, IBM, Microsoft and Oracle or with custom built applications in the field of Analytics, Mobile, Cloud / SaaS and Digital.
The Netherlands Delivery Center is an important part of the Accenture global organization. The most important areas of expertise are: SAP, Oracle Business Intelligence and Quality & Testing.
The digital cluster consists of four areas that contain several cells:
- SAP BI & DA
- SAP Enterprise BI Solutions
- SAP Data Analysis
- BI & Data Management
- Data Management
- BI & DWH
- BI Architecture & Vision
- Operational Intelligence
- Customer Intelligence
- Financial Intelligence
- Content & Data Science
- Data Science
- Interactive & Mobility
- Front-end & Mobile Solutions
Are you the perfect candidate?
- You are in the final year of your HBO; preferably in IT of business IT
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills
- Excellent in both Dutch and English languages
- You are able to work independent
- You are eager to learn and are ambitious
- You are able to solve complex issues of all sorts
What can we offer you?
Within Accenture we offer you a work environment with a focus on your personal development, in which you will receive a lot of responsibility. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses.
- You will be guided by a team of experienced consultants;
- You will receive an compensation and a laptop;
- You will gain knowledge and expertise of Accenture;
- You will gain experience within a large international consulting firm;
- You will expand your professional network.
- Period: 5-6 months
- Hours per week: 40
- Location: Almere/Heerlen: Flexible workplace (work among our colleagues)
- Startdate: September (negotiable)
We are looking forward to meet you. Apply directly online through the button ´solliciteer online´ and send us your cv and application letter. For more information about this vacancy you can contact Laura Mooi at telephone number 020-5723666 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
An assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Bedrijf: Bedrijf: Accenture