Are you a student with organizational skills and do you want to gain experience within a large international consulting firm? This is your chance! Accenture is looking for an Events/Recruitment intern.
As an intern within the Accenture recruitment team you will get the unique opportunity to organize and attend various events to identify and attract the best students for an internship at Accenture. Besides this, you are responsible for the Accenture internship office. Within this role, you are the primary contact person for the recruitment process and engagement of interns within Accenture the Netherlands. During your internship you collaborate with colleagues from different departments, which will give you the opportunity to get to know Accenture very well.
It is possible to work on your thesis during this internship for one day a week.
Place in the organization
The Accenture recruitment team is part of Corporate Functions. Corporate Functions supports and manages our organization’s activities by providing shared corporate services, such as Finance, HR and Recruitment, Legal, Procurement, Facilities & Services, and Marketing & Communications.
Are you the perfect candidate?
- You are a WO or HBO student, preferably a specialization in the areas of: Psychology, HR, Events or Event management;
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English;
- You can work independently;
- High level of motivation and drive;
- Eagerness to learn;
What can we offer you?
Within Accenture we offer you a work environment with a focus on your personal development, in which you will get a lot of responsibility. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses.
- You will be guided by a team of experienced consultants;
- You will receive a compensation and a laptop;
- You will gain knowledge and expertise of Accenture;
- You will gain experience within a large international consulting firm;
- You will expand your professional network;
- Period: 5-6 months
- Hours a week: 40
- Location: Amsterdam and Almere
- Startdate: To be discussed
We are looking forward to meet you. Apply directly online through the button ´solliciteer´ and send us your cv and application letter. For more information about this vacancy you can contact Dirk Terhenne via firstname.lastname@example.org
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Do you want to know more about a career at Accenture? Visit our website www.Accenture.nl/carriere or follow us at www.Facebook.com/accenturenl.
Bedrijf: Bedrijf: Accenture