Stage Business Development and Marketing @ Innovation Team
Innovation as an enabler for business growth is one of Accenture it’s priorities. For this, Accenture is leveraging the Accenture’s Global Innovation Network to deliver new and emerging technologies to our clients: we help our clients to transform these emerging technologies into innovations and applying them to unlock sustainable or even disruptive growth.
The main objective is to accelerate the rotation to The New: bringing the latest and greatest to our clients. Therefore, the team is closely working together with the Accenture Tech Labs and the Local Dutch Industry leads in order to deliver the latest R&D output to our clients.
How you can help us
During your internship, you will help to define and develop the Innovation offerings, which are for example Robotics & Artificial Intelligence but also Blockchain, IoT and Mixed Reality. Furthermore, you will drive the specific marketing campaigns for the offerings across all industry. For this reason, you will work closely together with the Dutch Innovation Lead and the other members of the Emerging Technology Team, which are part of the Innovation Network.
So in short, during the Internship within the Innovation Team you will focus on:
- Further develop the Innovation Offerings and therefore also work together with the Accenture Technology Labs and conduct market studies on the different technologies;Scout Accenture expertise and capabilities related to the Innovation Topics.Further develop and execute the marketing campaign.Organize Innovation Masterclasses for Accenture Employees.
There is room for multiple internships positions and therefore the focus can be differ: either more business development focused or more Innovation content development focused.
Place within the organization
The internship has no specific industry focus, which means Innovative Solutions and Services for all the industries are in scope: Health and Public Services, Financial Services, Communications, Media & Technology, Products and Resources.
Most of the time you will be working from our head office in Amsterdam, however also client and partner locations will be visited during your internship. You will work closely together with the people from Accenture Consulting and Accenture Technology.
What makes you our ideal candidate?
We found that specific traits and characteristics will help you become successful in this role:
- You have affinity with Innovations.
- You have an innovative mindset and are able to think outside the box.
- You are very proactive and have tangible results of your pro-activeness.
Besides that, we are looking for a person who has/is:
- Affinity and experience with marketing;
- Currently enrolled in a master’s program;
- A team player with excellent communication skills;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Good in working independently;
- A high level of motivation and drive;
- Eager to learn;
What do we offer you?
Accenture offers you a work environment with a focus on your personal development, in which you will get a lot of responsibility. You will work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses.
- You are part of the Innovation team and will get in contact with the coolest emerging technology and transform them into tangible innovations for our global clients.
- You are partly responsible for the start-up and early operations of RoboValley Partnership.
- You are intensively supervised by a team of experienced consultants and you learn about the project approach of Accenture.
- You will receive compensation and a laptop.
- You gain experience within a big international consultancy firm.
- Period: 6 months
- Hours a week: 40
- Location: Amsterdam: Flexible workplace (work among our colleagues)
- Start date: Immediately
We are looking forward to meet you. Apply directly online through the button ´solliciteer online´ and send us your cv and application letter. For more information about this vacancy you can contact Heleen Hillenvia email@example.com.
An assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Do you want to know more about a career at Accenture? Visit our website https://www.accenture-insights.nl/careers or follow us at www.Facebook.com/accenturenl.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Bedrijf: Bedrijf: Accenture