Stage The attitude of the consumer towards Banking regulation (PSD2)
The Payment Service Directive II (PSD2) is a new set of regulations and guidelines with the goal to stimulate innovations within the European payments market. Under PSD2, banks and other payment service providers (PSPs) must give so-called payment initiation service providers (PISPs) access to their customers’ accounts so as to facilitate transactions ordered at the customers’ request. However, in return, PISPs must observe a number of data security obligations and takes on certain liabilities in relation to any unauthorized transactions it is responsible for. The deadline for member states to transpose PSD2 into national legal and regulatory frameworks is 13 January 2018.
The student will be responsible for defining, preparing and executing a comprehensive market study regarding the public opinion of PSD2 including a.o. the perceived costs & benefits and the consumer ready- and willingness to actively engage in the expected opportunities presented to them by this new piece of legislation.
Place in the organization
Financial Services, where we transform the world’s leading financial services firms
Are you the perfect candidate?
- You are a Master student, in the final year of your graduation from university
- You have affinity with banking and/or payments in general
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills;
- You are fluent in English;
- You can work independently;
- High level of motivation and drive;
- Eagerness to learn;
What can we offer you?
Within Accenture we offer you a work environment with a focus on your personal development, in which you will get a lot of responsibility. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses.
- You will dive deep into the working of (banking) payments;
- You will be guided by a team of experienced consultants;
- You will receive compensation and a laptop;
- You will gain knowledge and expertise of Accenture;
- You will gain experience within a large international consulting firm;
- You will expand your professional network;
- Period: 6 months
- Hours a week: 40
- Location: Amsterdam: Flexible workplace (work among our colleagues)
- Startdate: 01 October 2016 / As soon as possible
We are looking forward to meet you. Apply directly online through the button ´Apply online´ and send us your cv and application letter. For more information about this vacancy you can contact Charlotte Sikking via email@example.com.
An assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Do you want to know more about a career at Accenture? Visit our website www.Accenture.nl/carriere or follow us at www.Facebook.com/accenturenl
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.