Stage Artificial Intelligence
Dream of working with Artificial Intelligence? Want to apply your knowledge of leading edge technology to the problems of our clients worldwide? Read further below.
Place in the organization
We are in the Emerging Technology group which is responsible for incubating the next generation of Accenture’s technology services. We provide expert services to identify, pursue and deliver advanced and emerging technologies with pioneering clients.
More specifically, we are within the Artificial Intelligence team which aims at enabling computers to operate as humans would, thus creating smarter solutions that are able to sense, comprehend, and act.
Our Artificial Intelligence capabilities consist of multiple technologies
- Enabling computers to perceive the world (e.g. computer vision, audio processing or sensor processing),
- Analyze and understand the information collected (e.g. natural language processing or knowledge representation)
- Make informed decisions (e.g. inference engines, machine learning or expert systems).
When properly combined, those technologies can lead to a variety of capabilities, including virtual agents, natural language question answering systems, and machine learning applications.
You will be working internally within the AI team to develop innovative concepts and applications, and for our clients to pilot and deploy solutions at scale.
- When working internally, you will participate in the development of our Artificial Intelligence solutions, from prototyping new functionality and technologies to integrating them in our overall products, thus developing your expertise and skills in this domain.
- When working for our clients, you will support the deployment of our Artificial Intelligence solutions and will usually collaborate with international teams of consultants. Project teams are typically multi-disciplinary, supplementing your technical ability with industry experts, local technology skills, and functional knowledge.
Are you the perfect candidate?
- You are in the last year of study for your Master degree in a STEM field (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics).
- 0-2 years of experience in systems integration project delivery (in technology innovation a plus)
- English language required (additional European language a plus)
- Very good interpersonal skills and ability to present in front of an audience
- Team spirit and problem solving ability
- A strong interest in leading edge technology
- A willingness to learn deep technical skills and apply them to the business of our clients
- Creativity and the ability to propose and drive idea realization
Skills in the following domains would constitute key differentiators (but are not essential):
- Cognitive Computing – Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing, Deep Learning
What can we offer you?
Within Accenture we offer you a work environment with a focus on your personal development, in which you will get a lot of responsibility.
- You will be guided by experienced team members;
- You will receive compensation and a laptop;
- You will gain knowledge and expertise of Accenture;
- You will gain experience within a large international consulting firm;
- You will expand your professional network;
- Period: 6 months
- Hours a week: 40
- Location: Amsterdam: Flexible workplace (work among our colleagues)
- Startdate: Immediately
We are looking forward to meet you. Apply directly online through the button ´apply online´ and send us your cv and application letter. For more information about this vacancy you can contact Charlotte Sikking via firstname.lastname@example.org.
An assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Do you want to know more about a career at Accenture? Visit our website www.Accenture.nl/carriere or follow us at www.Facebook.com/accenturenl.
Bedrijf: Bedrijf: Accenture