Stage Digital Talent Factory – Cyber Defense Project Company:
Accenture Stage: (Thesis-)
Internship – The Digital Talent Factory
Type stage: Project - Internship
Compensation: €500 Period: a minimum of 5 months
Do you have an interest in Cyber Defense? Are you looking for an internship in which you play an active role in formulating a clear vision on the latest digital developments ? Do you want to do your graduate thesis research on a subject directly relevant to the clients of Accenture? Accenture offers a full-time graduate research internship for at least five months. You'll be part of a DevOps team where you will dive in to the world of Splunk, Amazon Web Services and advanced analytics. Your day to day tasks will vary from developing new features for the platform, maintaining the platform, and communicating with the client, the Cyber Defense team. The Cyber Defense team uses our platform to detecting vulnerabilities, risks, hacks and mitigating them. Developing this platform means working with the newest technologies and a high profile client.
Digital Talent Factory
Digital Talent Factory consists of a group of top talents with an ambition for Digital, who will support the Accenture Digital team in various ways. It is our goal to give you a memorable and valuable placement - where you work with Accenture Consultants and with your fellow trainees. Part of the program is the link to a personal consultant / buddy . With him / her you can discuss your work , set up your personal development plan and shape your future career path. The Digital Talent Factory consists of four internship flavors; 1) a client case study, in which the intern supports the development of commercial propositions towards the client, 2) a communications oriented internship with the goal to actively help build the marketing practice around Accenture Digital, 3) a (client) demand driven subject addressing a knowledge gap indicated by Accenture to develop expertise in recent trends or 4) a thesis internship with a subject chosen by yourself.This internship falls into category 3.
What will you be doing? Be part of a project at one of our clients
Accenture plays the Champions League. We perform Digital transformations for the Fortune 500 companies in this world. Amongst these are a large portion of the top 50 companies in the Netherlands.
You will have the chance to cooperate in a project at one of our clients. Depending on available projects we’ll match you with a project & coaching at an interesting client.
Place within the organization
You will work in a multidisciplinary team, consisting of consultants and senior consultants. Furthermore it is also possible to have access to all Accenture’s knowledge and expertise both within the Netherlands and if relevant, globally as well. During your internship you will be a part of Accenture Digital.
- You are nearing completion or you have just completed your studies (related to Computer Science, Big Data) at a university and are searching for work experience within your field of interest with future growth possibilities.
- You have demonstrable affinity and experience with: trends and development in the fields of cloud solutions, big data and analytics.
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills; you are professional and precise.
- Basic knowledge of programming and Linux is required
- You are able to learn new technologies fast
- Preferably you have experience with Hadoop, advanced analytics, R.
- You speak fluent English and Dutch; both spoken and written
- You work independently and have a hands-on mentality; you are creative and take responsibility.
What is in it for you?
- You will get intensive guidance from professionals in a dynamic, fun and comfortable working environment;
- You will get a personal buddy (experienced consultant) to discuss and share ideas on your work as well as your career goals;
- You will receive internship compensation and a laptop;
- Experience within a large international consultancy firm;
- You will gain working experience by active participation within the Accenture Digital team
- You develop real life working experience by actively working on real projects for our clients
- Duration: a minimum of 5 months
- Hours per week: 40
- Location: Amsterdam
- Start date: October 2016
- Travel expenses are reimbursed
Apply now by pressing the button “apply online” at the bottom of the page. Please send us your CV and a motivation letter. An assessment is part of the application process. For more information about this opening you can contact Laura Mooi through email@example.com and/or +31 20-4938926
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Find out how it’s like to work at Accenture and visit www.accenture-insights.nl/careers and follow us at www.facebook.com/AccentureNL
Bedrijf: Bedrijf: Accenture