Oracle provides several tracing tools that can help to monitor and analyze applications running against an Oracle database. End to End Application Tracing can identify the source of an excessive workload, such as a high load SQL statement. This isolates the problem to a specific user, service, session, or application component.
The SQL Trace facility and TKPROF lets you get detailed information about the efficiency of specific the SQL statements an application runs. However, TKPROF creates a large text based output file which can be hard to analyze. The goal of the internship is to create or use existing tooling (if it exists) which uses SQL Trace and TKPROF to visualize the problem areas and speed up the analysis of the trace.
- Research on the existing tools and alternatives.
- Delivering a Proof of Concept which analyzes the TKPROF output.
Place in the organization
Accenture is one of the world's largest independent providers of technology services. Our Technology professionals lead and implement highly complex technology projects. Working with clients, they design, develop and deliver a wide range of challenging and global IT projects. These professionals may build, test, install and maintain software across a variety of projects and industries working with leading enterprise applications such as SAP, Siebel, PeopleSoft and Oracle or with custom- built applications in the field of Analytics, Mobile, Cloud / SaaS and Digital. The position falls within the Oracle cluster of Accenture Netherlands. This cluster consists of the following two areas: Technology and Applications.
Are you the perfect candidate?
- You are in your final year of your HBO study, preferably a specialization in the areas of: Software engineering/ Informatica/ IT & management
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English;
- You can work independently and are pro-active;
- Eager to learn.
What can we offer you?
Within Accenture we offer you a work environment with a focus on your personal development, in which you will receive a lot of responsibility. You will work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses.
- You will be guided by a team of experienced consultants;
- You will receive a compensation and a laptop;
- You will gain knowledge and expertise of Accenture;
- You will gain experience within a large international consulting firm;
- You will expand your professional network.
- Period: 5 months.
- Hours per week: 40
- Location: Almere: Flexible workplace (work among our colleagues)
- Startdate: As soon as possible
We are looking forward to meet you. Apply directly online through the button ´solliciteer online´ and send us your cv and application letter. For more information about this vacancy you can contact Romy Schmidt at telephone number 020-5723877 or via email@example.com.
An assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Bedrijf: Bedrijf: Accenture
Periode: 3 - 6 maanden