Are you looking for an internship with a focus on marketing? We are looking for marketers that have an interest in positioning strategies and awareness campaigns. Within Accenture Digital we have numerous projects that could serve as your new focus area. As an example you can join the High Performance Digital Conference team, co-organize Hackathons or reimagine our website? There are openings for one such full time internship at our office in Amsterdam.
Digital Talent Factory
Digital Talent Factory consists of a group of top talents with an ambition for Digital, who will support the Accenture Digital team in various ways. It is our goal to give you a memorable and valuable placement - where you work with Accenture Consultants and with your fellow trainees. Part of the program is the link to a personal consultant / buddy . With him / her you can discuss your work , set up your personal development plan and shape your future career path. The Digital Talent Factory consists of four internship flavors; 1) a client case study, in which the intern supports the development of commercial propositions towards the client, 2) a communications oriented internship with the goal to actively help build the marketing practice around Accenture Digital, 3) a (client) demand driven thesis subject addressing a knowledge gap indicated by Accenture to develop expertise in recent trends or 4) a thesis internship with a subject chosen by yourself. This internship falls within the second category.
What will you be doing? The goal of the internship is for you to help us develop and define Accenture Digital in the Netherlands. You will be doing this through the organizing of events for and with our clients and coordination of (Digital) Marketing activities.
You could be responsible for the following:
- Helping set-up the High Performance Digital Conference 2017
- Develop a vision blog on key digital designs (in collaboration with our experts)
- Set-up client cases of top Digital projects for our client credentials
- Organize one or several hackathons
You also have the opportunity to write a graduate thesis.
Place within the organization
You will work in a multidisciplinary team, consisting of consultants and senior consultants. Furthermore it is also possible to have access to all Accenture’s knowledge and expertise both within the Netherlands and if relevant, globally as well. During your internship you will be a part of Accenture Digital.
You are nearing completion of your studies at a university and are searching for work experience within your field of interest with future growth possibilities.
You have demonstrable affinity and experience with: trends and development in the fields of Marketing, Communication, Digital and (new) media.
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills; you are professional and precise.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch; both spoken and written
- You work independently and have a hands-on mentality; you are creative and take responsibility.
What is in it for you?
You will get intensive guidance from professionals in a dynamic, fun and comfortable working environment;
- You will get a personal buddy (experienced consultant) to discuss and share ideas on your work as well as your career goals;
- You will receive internship compensation and a laptop;
- Experience within a large international consultancy firm;
- You will gain working experience by active participation within the Accenture Digital team
- You develop real life working experience by actively working on real projects for our clients
- Duration: 4-8 months
- Hours per week: 40
- Travel expenses are reimbursed
- Location: Amsterdam
- Start date: Per request
Apply now by pressing the button “apply online” at the bottom of the page. Please send us your CV and a motivation letter. An assessment is part of the application process. For more information about this opening you can contact Romy Schmidt via email@example.com.
Bedrijf: Bedrijf: Accenture
Periode: 3 - 6 maanden
Vergoeding: €500 per maand