- Complex interaction of people, context and policies
- Complex decision making and judgments
- The progress of the case depends on user decisions, actions, events, and policies
- Changes in runtime
- Assignments are context driven
- Identifying business processes where the introduction of adaptive case management would be of added value.
- Research on the possible applications for Accenture.
- Delivering the most valuable business case as a Proof of Concept.
- You are in your final year of your HBO study, preferably a specialization in the areas of: Information engineering/ Informatica/ IT & management
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English;
- You can work independently and are pro-active;
- Eager to learn.
What can we offer you?
Within Accenture we offer you a work environment with a focus on your personal development, in which you will receive a lot of responsibility. You will work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses.
- You will be guided by a team of experienced consultants;
- You will receive a compensation and a laptop;
- You will gain knowledge and expertise of Accenture;
- You will gain experience within a large international consulting firm;
- You will expand your professional network.
Period: 5 months
Hours per week: 40
Location: Almere: Flexible workplace (work among our colleagues)
Startdate: As soon as possible
We are looking forward to meet you. Apply directly online through the button ´solliciteer online´ and send us your cv and application letter. For more information about this vacancy you can contact Romy Schmidt at telephone number 020-5723877 or via email@example.com.
An assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Bedrijf: Bedrijf: Accenture
Periode: 3 - 6 maanden