Management Consulting HR Internship - Bridging the Digital Gap in a Multi-Generational Workforce
Digital technologies such as mobile devices, artificial intelligence, data analytics, and social media are rapidly changing the way companies work and communicate. Going Digital has become more than just a change of processes and being technologically savvy- It requires companies to embrace and infuse a digital mindset in their ways of thinking & working. At the same time, companies currently employ multiple generations who will have to embrace this change together. So what is needed in order to get the most out of the workforce using the new technologies?
Are you enthusiastic about HR, the digital disruption, and its impact on the multi-generational workforce? Are you ready to discover how to best prepare our clients’ workforce in becoming digital? Then this is the internship for you!
During this internship you will investigate factors that influence the digital readiness of a diversified workforce – taking into account the multiple generations preferences and skills required. You will evaluate how to make sure to get multi-generational workforce on the same ‘digital train’ by equipping them with the right roles, skills and technologies – fast-forwarding their digital journey.
We encourage candidates to develop their own research questions in the area of the Digital Workforce, which meet both academic requirements and Accenture’s interests.
Accenture will help you by providing and the opportunity of being in contact with our clients for conducting interviews and collecting data.
Place in the organization
You will be part of the Next Generation Enterprise Services group within Resources Management Consulting. This group offers consulting services for the corporate functions (HR, IT, Finance and Procurement) of our Energy, Utilities and Chemicals & Natural Resources clients. You will join the HR team and will be working from our head office in Amsterdam.
Are you the perfect candidate?
- You are a Master student, in the final year of your graduation from university, preferably a specialization in the areas of: Human Resources; Behavioral Sciences, (Organisation) Psychology
- You have affinity with new Technologies and Digital Solutions;
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English;
- You can work independently;
- High level of motivation and drive;
- Eagerness to learn;
- Willing to go the extra mile
What can we offer you?
Within Accenture we offer you a work environment with a focus on your personal development, in which you will get a lot of responsibility. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses.
- You will be guided by a team of experienced consultants;
- You will receive a compensation and a laptop;
- You will gain knowledge and expertise of Accenture;
- You will gain experience within a large international consulting firm;
- You will expand your professional network;
- Period: 6 months
- Hours a week: 40
- Location: Amsterdam: Flexible workplace (work among our colleagues)
- Startdate: Immediately
We are looking forward to meet you! Apply directly by clicking the Apply-button and send us your résumé and motivation letter.
An assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
For more information about this vacancy, please contact Charlotte Sikkings at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Find out how it’s like to work at Accenture and visit www.accenture-insights.nl/careers and follow us at www.facebook.com/AccentureNL.