- Data and integration will be king.
- Digital will give power—and people management—to the people.
- Consumer applications will find a home in the enterprise.
- Digital will enable customized talent management.
- Cloud computing will enable new flexibility and agility.
Are you the perfect candidate?
- You are a Master student, in the final year of your graduation from university, preferably a specialization in the areas of: Human Resources; Behavioral Sciences, (Organisation) Psychology
- You have affinity with new Technologies and Digital Solutions;
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English;
- You can work independently;
- High level of motivation and drive;
- Eagerness to learn;
- Willing to go the extra mile
What can we offer you?
Within Accenture we offer you a work environment with a focus on your personal development, in which you will get a lot of responsibility. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses.
- You will be guided by a team of experienced consultants;
- You will receive a compensation and a laptop;
- You will gain knowledge and expertise of Accenture;
- You will gain experience within a large international consulting firm;
- You will expand your professional network;
- Period: 6 months
- Hours a week: 40
- Location: Amsterdam: Flexible workplace (work among our colleagues)
- Startdate: immediately
We are looking forward to meet you! Apply directly by clicking the Apply-button and send us your résumé and motivation letter.
An assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
For more information about this vacancy, please contact Charlotte Sikking at telephone number 020-5728734 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Find out how it’s like to work at Accenture and visit www.accenture-insights.nl/careers and follow us at www.facebook.com/AccentureNL.
Bedrijf: Bedrijf: Accenture