Stage Human Resources – Engagement & Human Capital
During this internship you will support the HR department on the subjects Engagement and Human Capital. Within Accenture, Engagement plays a big role and we think it is very important that our employees feel committed to the organization. Accenture puts in a lot of effort to investigate, enrich and keep the level of commitment and wellbeing of our employees.
As an Engagement & Human Capital intern you will work within different areas and programs:
- The Engagement policy and all the projects and activities around it.
- The ‘People Advocate Network’ where you will play a central role. You will maintain this internal network by for example creating the monthly newsletter, managing the SharePoint and brainstorming about other, practical actions for this group.
- The support of the HR department on Leadership development and Talent Management. Within Accenture, these subjects play an important role: the opportunity for employees to develop in the right way, the way they wish for. By proving training and coaching, Accenture helps their employees to develop and grow.
- Talent Strategy and the roll out of it. You will be actively involved with our HR policy and the activities around it.
- The support and implementation of our new performance rating system.
If you would like to combine the above mentioned subjects with your own thesis our research, we will offer you the opportunity to do this with the support of our present knowledge and expertise within Accenture.
Place in the organization
Corporate Functions supports and manages our organization’s activities by providing shared corporate services, such as Finance, HR and Recruitment, Legal, Procurement, Facilities & Services, and Marketing & Communications. This internship is part of Human Resources.
- You are a HBO, University or Master student, in the final year of your study, preferably a specialization in the areas of: Human Resources, Organizational Psychology;
- You have affinity with HR and/or employee commitment and wellbeing;
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English;
- You can work independently and you are a hands-on kind of person;
- You can work with Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- You do not mind to work on a project base
- You have a high level of motivation and drive;
- You are eager to learn;
What can we offer you?
Within Accenture we offer you a work environment with a focus on your personal development, in which you will get a lot of responsibility. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses.
- You will be guided by a team of experienced consultants;
- You will receive an compensation and a laptop;
- You will gain knowledge and expertise of Accenture;
- You will gain experience within a large international consulting firm;
- You will expand your professional network.
- Period: 6-9 months
- Hours a week: 40
- Location: Amsterdam: Flexible workplace (work among our colleagues)
- Startdate: September
We are looking forward to meet you. Apply directly online through the button "appy" and send us your cv and application letter. For more information about this vacancy you can contact Laura Mooi via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0)20 493 83 83.
Find out how it’s like to work at Accenture and visit www.accenture-insights.nl/careers and follow us at www.facebook.com/AccentureNL.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.