Our internships provide students from different backgrounds a great opportunity to learn more about Strategy&, understand the role of a consultant and to engage with clients on the projects we work on.
During a three month internship you will be part of an (international) project team and work consecutively on two or three different projects offering you a full view on the work we do for our clients. You will use your skills to work with clients through all stages of a project. You will be given responsibility for particular portions of the work, you work with and at the client and we offer you a wide-range of training and mentoring by Strategy& consultants to make sure you will get to most out of this experience.
Your internship will be completed with an assessment which will give you a good overview of your strengths and areas to develop on. If this assessment shows good results this can be the successful start of a career at Strategy&.
A blend of talents and skills is required of successful Internship candidates:
- A high level of general intelligence and academic achievement
- Real thought leadership, combined with strong analytical and problem-solving skills (which includes both a quantitative and a qualitative orientation)
- Personal leadership qualities, including an ability to manage people, drive change, and accomplish challenging goals through and with others
- The ability to work independently, while simultaneously being able to forge productive team relationships
- Business judgement and maturity, including the ability to develop a 'big picture' view
- Intellectual curiosity
- Strong personal presence, combined with compelling and professional presentation and communication skills
- Initiative, personal organization, motivation, and ownership of one’s work
If you want to realize your potential while making a difference for clients, Strategy& is the place for you.
Our internships are open to students with a university Bachelor degree who are fluent in both Dutch and English.
Bedrijf: Bedrijf: Strategy&
Periode: 3 - 6 maanden