Why Synechron Business Consulting?
Synechron, based in New York, is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services firms. Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory and currently operating with over 5,000 professionals in 16 countries around the globe.
Our Synechron Business Consulting division focuses on improving organizational processes in the core of financial institutions, driven by a change management perspective. With more than 100 consultants across Europe, Asia and US is Synechron Business Consulting a dynamic division which allows for a more localized approach. We engineer products and services designed to meet rapidly changing, and constantly evolving markets.
What do you tell your friends and family about your internship?
''Together with my colleagues, I am mapping and analyzing regulation for financial institutions in the Insurance and Pensions market and based on this Synechron Business Consulting advises the client.''
What are you really doing?
Within our regulation practice we are looking for an intern to support us in the analysis of relevant regulations in the Insurance and Pensions market. The Insurance and Pension sector is currently facing several new regulations (national and international), new policies and guidance by the Dutch Central Bank and the Authority Financial Markets.
Our regulation practice for leading financial institutions has a proven track record for the strategic, practical, organizational and technological implementation of international (and European) regulations.
Your task is to establish a regulatory agenda (Solvency II, IORP II, General Data Protection Regulation, changes in Wft NFTK, WPC, APF, API, PPI). For the Insurance sector the introduction of European regulation Solvency II has been a crucial matter. Furthermore, the regulators consider the Dutch Pension Act and the FTK as main points of attention.
During your internship you will help us with the improvement of our services in this area. In addition to that, conducting analyzing the impact of these regulations on our customers will be an important task. You will do this in collaboration with our team of consultants.
In agreement with your university, this internship can be combined with a thesis.
- A personal mentor: a consultant within the Regulations Practice;
- International colleagues and an inspiring environment to work
- A challenging internship which enables you to gain in-depth knowledge and to translate the "legal" into a business impact with strategic actions;
- Possibilities for own initiatives and ideas;
- Opportunities to get accustomed with consultancy, training, and project management;
- The chance to participate in internal training and various social activities;
- Flexible working hours and days (at least 3 days per week);
- Starting in June, and the duration will be determined in consultation;
- A good placement fee.
- Affinity with the financial sector and currently pursuing one of the following university degrees: Law, Business Administration, Business Management or Economics;
- Evident affinity with regulations, preferably in the Pension and Insurance Sector;
- The following skills: business minded, analytical, result-driven and communicative;
- Excellent Dutch and English skills.
For more information about Synechron Business Consulting, our colleagues and projects please take a look at www.synechron.com or apply directly by sending us an email to recruitment-AMS@synechron.com with a short motivation letter and your CV.
Bedrijf: Bedrijf: Synechron Business Consulting
Periode: 3 - 6 maanden