The Junior Meeting & Event (M&E) Planner coordinates and ensures the execution of all activities in planning and executing meetings and events off site for Accenture. This includes assistance with budgeting, site selection, logistics, on-site support (if required), supplier delivery relationships as well as billing, invoice reconciliation and payments, manages compliance to policies and data capture.
He/she will be expected to work independently alongside the client responding to his/her brief whilst making suggestions based on their own experience.
Place in the organization
The Meeting & Events department is engaged in the logistical organization of external events for both associates and employees.
You are part of the Meeting & Events team within Accenture Netherlands. The team consists of three event planners and is part of the geographical scope; Gallia. Gallia consists of an international Meeting & Events team in France, Belgium and Luxembourg (10 people).
Are you the perfect candidate?
- You are in the final year of school (HBO) preferably in the area Event Management or the Hotelschool;
- You are stress resistant, flexible and motivated;
- You are creative and enthusiastic;
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English;
- You can work independently;
- Experience in event management is a pre;
- Eagerness to learn;
What can we offer you?
Within Accenture we offer you a work environment with a focus on your personal development, in which you will get a lot of responsibility. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses.
- You will be guided by a team of experienced consultants;
- You will receive an compensation and a laptop;
- You will gain knowledge and expertise of Accenture;
- You will gain experience within a large international consulting firm;
- You will expand your professional network;
A minimum of 6 months
- Hours a week:
Mid-May, 1 June
We are looking forward to meet you. Apply directly online through the button ´solliciteer online´ and send us your cv and motivation letter. For more information about this vacancy you can contact Lotte Tims at telephone number 020-5723666 or via email@example.com.
An assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Do you want to know more about a career at Accenture? Visit our website www.Accenture.nl/carriere or follow us at www.Facebook.com/accenturenl.
Bedrijf: Bedrijf: Accenture
Periode: 6 - 12 maanden