Accenture is one of the world's largest independent providers of technology services. Our Technology professionals work often on a wide range of challenging and global IT projects such as to design, develop and deliver innovative IT solutions and building, testing, installation and maintenance of software for different projects and industries. They work with customized applications in the field of Analytics, Mobile, Cloud / SaaS and Digital.
Place in the organization
The assignment is performed for Accenture Digital, which is part of Accenture Technology Solutions. This entity focuses on software delivery in emerging markets, such as cloud, analytics and mobility.
The aim of this assignment is to understand different levels of XML validation, learn about existing solutions in the field, and come up with a solution that caters to validation and generation of XML files based on a set of rules and facts. The assignment consist of:
- Project scope definition
- Feasibility study
A work environment with a focus on your personal development. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. Within Accenture, we offer our employees a lot of learning opportunities in the area of capability and personal development.
- You will be guided by a team of experienced consultants;
- You will receive an compensation and a laptop;
- You will graduate with an experienced guidance, gain knowledge and expertise of Accenture;
- You will gain experience within a large international consulting firm;
- Custom offered induction and training program.
- You are in the final year of your graduation from college, preferably a specialization in the areas of: Computer Science;
- Experience with software development (Java, XML);
- Strong problem solving ability;
- Able to articulate ideas and approaches;
- High level of motivation and drive;
- You can work independently;
- Eagerness to learn;
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
Number of hours per week:
Then we would be eager to get to know you. Apply directly online through the button ´solliciteer online´ and send us your cv and motivation letter. For more information about this vacancy you can contact Lotte Tims at telephone number 020-5723666 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
An assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Do you want to know more about a career at Accenture? Visit our website www.Accenture.nl/carriere or follow us at www.Facebook.com/accenturenl.
Bedrijf: Bedrijf: Accenture
Periode: 3 - 6 maanden