Security & Privacy serve an increasingly important interest within organizations. With the ongoing development of getting more and more software to work in the cloud, many companies are becoming more alert when it comes to Security & Privacy. Software producer Oracle offers different solutions.
During this internship you will research several different aspects of Security & Privacy:
- What shortcomings are recognized within customer teams in the field of Security & Privacy?
- What improvements are desirable from the customer teams in the field of Security & Privacy?
- What Security & Privacy Solutions are being offered by Oracle?
- Perform GAP analysis between the offered Security & Privacy Solutions and the demand from the customer teams.
- Write a recommendation for improving the Security & Privacy Solutions at the time of implementation.
- What opportunities are there to implement security and privacy across the stack (bottom-up or top-down)
- What conditions are attached to this?
- How is it possible to apply encryption on all levels?
Place in the organization
Accenture is one of the world's largest independent providers of technology services. Our Technology professionals lead and implement highly complex technology projects. Working with clients, they design, develop and deliver a wide range of challenging and global IT projects. These professionals may build, test, install and maintain software across a variety of projects and industries working with leading enterprise applications such as SAP, Siebel, PeopleSoft and Oracle or with custom- built applications in the field of Analytics, Mobile, Cloud / SaaS and Digital. The position falls within the Oracle cluster of Accenture Netherlands. This cluster consists of the following two areas: Technology and Applications.
Are you the perfect candidate?
- You are in your final year of your HBO study, preferably a specialization in the areas of: business informatics;
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English;
- You can work independently and are pro-active;
- Eager to learn.
What can we offer you?
Within Accenture we offer you a work environment with a focus on your personal development, in which you will receive a lot of responsibility. You will work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses.
- You will be guided by a team of experienced consultants;
- You will receive a compensation and a laptop;
- You will gain knowledge and expertise of Accenture;
- You will gain experience within a large international consulting firm;
- You will expand your professional network.
- Period: 5 months.
- Hours per week: 40
- Location: Almere: Flexible workplace (work among our colleagues)
- Startdate: September 2016
We are looking forward to meet you. Apply directly online through the button ´solliciteer online´ and send us your cv and application letter. For more information about this vacancy you can contact Romy Schmidt at telephone number 020-5723666 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
An assessment may be a part of the selection procedure.
Do you want to know more about a career at Accenture? Visit our website https://www.accenture-insights.nl/careers or follow us at www.Facebook.com/accenturenl.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Bedrijf: Bedrijf: Accenture