Stage Software-Defined Networking
In your thesis/internship you will investigate and answer a number of questions related to SDN, such as:
- Describe and compare the different technological approaches currently favored by the different vendors.
- Investigate and explore the potential products and services which can be developed and marketed using SDN.
- What impact will the technology have on the portfolio of network providers such as telecommunications and cable companies?
- What are the drivers and disablers that will help (or deter) enterprises to adopt such a new technology?
- What predictions can be made about the breakthrough and adoption rate? Elaborate on the impact of fundamental changes on business processes.
Other or additional research questions are of course possible based on discussion/agreement between the candidate and supervisor.
Accenture will help you by providing supervision by a subject matter expert and the opportunity of being in contact with our clients for conducting interviews and collecting data.
Place in the organization
This internship will take place within Infrastructure Consulting at Accenture Netherlands.
Are you the perfect candidate?
- You are in your last year of your Bachelor or Master study, preferably in IT or business related subjects;
- You are interested in IT, telecommunications or networking;
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills;
- You are fluent in English;
- You can work independently and have a proactive attitude.
What can we offer you?
Within Accenture we offer you a work environment with a focus on your personal development, in which you will receive a lot of responsibility. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses.
- You will be guided by a team of experienced consultants;
- You will receive an compensation and a laptop;
- You will gain knowledge and expertise of Accenture;
- You will gain experience within a large international consulting firm;
- You will expand your professional network.
- Duration: 3-6 months
- Number of hours per week: 40
- Location: Amsterdam (flexible workplace)
- Start date: Flexible
We are looking forward to meet you. Apply directly online through the button ´solliciteer online´ and send us your cv and application letter. For more information about this vacancy you can contact Charlotte Sikking via email@example.com.
An assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Find out how it’s like to work at Accenture and visit www.accenture-insights.nl/careers and follow us at www.facebook.com/AccentureNL.
Bedrijf: Bedrijf: Accenture