The Junior Meeting & Event (M&E) Planner coordinates and ensures the execution of all activities in planning and executing meetings and events off site for Accenture including assistance with budgeting, site selection, logistics, on-site support (if required), supplier delivery relationships as well as billing, invoice reconciliation and payments, manages compliance to policies and data capture.
He/she will be expected to work independently alongside the client responding to his/her brief whilst making suggestions based on their own experience.
Place in the organization
The Meeting & Events department is engaged in the logistical organization of external events for both associates and employees.
You are part of the Meeting & Events team within Accenture Netherlands. The team consists of three event planners and is part of the geographical scope; Gallia. Gallia consists of an international Meeting & Events team in France, Belgium and Luxembourg (10 people).
- You are in the final year of school (HBO) preferably in the area event management or the Hotelschool.
- You are stress resistant, flexible and motivated
- You are creative and enthusiastic
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
- You can work independently
- Experience in event management is a pre
- Eagerness to learn
A work environment with a focus on your personal development. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. Within Accenture, we offer our employees a lot of learning opportunities in the area of capability and personal development.
- You will be guided by a team of experienced consultants;
- You will receive a compensation and a laptop;
- You will graduate with an experienced guidance, gain knowledge and expertise of Accenture;
- You will gain experience within a large international consulting firm;
- Period: A minimum of 6 months
- Number of hours per week: 40
- Location: Amsterdam
- Startdate: February/January 1st
Then we would be eager to get to know you. Apply directly online through the button ´solliciteer online´ and send us your cv and motivation letter. For more information about this vacancy you can contact Laura Mooi at telephone number 020-4938383 or via email@example.com
An assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Do you want to know more about a career at Accenture? Visit our website www.Accenture.nl/carriere or follow us at www.Facebook.com/accenturenl.
Bedrijf: Bedrijf: Accenture