Student Idea Challenge
McKinsey invites you to participate in this year’s Student Idea Challenge and win your next semester’s tuition!
McKinsey and its alumni board, the Max Geldens Stichting, are continuously working to develop and implement creative solutions for Dutch society and we want your help!
On November 29 McKinsey is organizing a side-event in honor of TEDxAmsterdam. The event will consist of inspiring talks on our theme of “Education in 2050.”
In the spirit of TED, we therefore invite you to share your dream or vision about the future of education:
How do you envision education in 2050?
To participate in this contest we would like you to answer this question in about 15-20 lines. Your text (and the subsequent presentation) should be in English.
All ideas are welcome—small or large scope, theoretical or illustrative, etc.
- How will individual students learn different content?
- Will the content that we teach be different?
- How will we improve teaching?
- How will we use technology?
- What international opportunities will arise?
Creative and exciting ideas are particularly welcome.
The deadline for submission is Monday, November 5.
Students with the best submissions will be invited to give a TED-style talk on their topic at our TEDxAmsterdam side event (Thursday, November 29) for an audience of our alumni, consultants, and other thinkers. For these finalists, we will offer a workshop at our office (Friday, November 16) to help you further develop your idea and teach you how to present this with impact.
From the finalists, we will select two winners by popular vote:
- The student with the most inspiring vision will receive her/his next semester’s tuition (up to 900EUR) and a ticket to the actual TEDxAmsterdam event that will take place on November 30 in the Stadsschouwburg in Amsterdam
- The best speaker will win a ticket to the actual TEDxAmsterdam event
Please submit your idea and CV before November 5, 2012, via TEDxAmsterdam@McKinsey.com.
For questions please reach out to us by e-mail at the same address.
Bedrijf: McKinsey & CompanyDatum: 29 november 2012
Inschrijven voor: 05 november 2012
Type event: Business Course