The European Compensation and Benefits Conference is designed for HR professionals who have an international outlook and deal with Global or European compensation and benefits challenges.
This year’s theme will be The Role of C&B in Shaping the CEO Agenda, addressing the board’s Talent’s key issues, the technology driven new era and how HR is evolving to support the business and be a key player in this fast changing world.
The 2016 conference will provide you with:
- Trends and insights on challenges faced by HR professionals to address the transformation of HR through technology driven solutions
- CEOs ‘point of views on the HR’s contribution to increasing overall efficiency and reducing costs
- A series of case study presentations delivered by top HR professionals from leading organisations operating in EMEA
- Interactive breakout sessions on a wide range of high interest topics
- An opportunity to network and interact with HR peers to learn from and build on shared experiences
Pre-Conference IPE Users Meeting
5 OCTOBER, 13.00 — 16.00
In order to give participants an opportunity to take full advantage of the European Compensation and Benefits Conference, we will be offering a complimentary pre-conference session focused on International Position Evaluation (IPE).
This event is open to IPE licensees and current users only.
Did you know?
Our European Information Package (EIP) and European Knowledge Package include one or more seat (depending on the purchased package) at our Expatriate Management Conference and European Compensation & Benefits Conference! Mercer's European packages are cost-effective solutions created specifically for organisations and individuals managing compensation, benefits, and mobility activities within the EMEA region or on a global level.
How to join?
Simply visit the European packages' webpage or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bedrijf: MercerDatum: 06 oktober 2016
Inschrijven voor: 05 oktober 2016
Type event: Seminar