The crucial role of Lean IT Leadership in delivering customer value and maintaining competitive advantages
We all know that leadership plays a critical role in the success of organizations. This is also true for the successful application of Lean principles within any type organization that wishes to focus on customer value and achieve the strategic and financial advantages from moving to a Lean environment. Logically, the direction comes from the top! Unfortunately, leadership is an often overlooked critical factor when implementing Lean principles.
In our experiences, we see three key challenges among IT management:
- Many in IT management are trying to cope with a chronic shortage of time
- Many IT managers do not feel fully in control of the results and objectives of their team.
- IT managers feel they should not get too involved with the operational level of the IT organization; the team should be self-organizing or self-steering.
Applying Lean IT Leadership principles helps IT management regain control, identify the right level of interaction with their workforce, and move their focus to achieving long term results.
About this Webinar
Over the past five years, Quint consultants have coached many IT managers in their quest to apply Lean principles both within their IT organizations and to their own work. We will share the key insights from and lessons learned by these IT managers. We will complement this with the outside-in view that we have gained in our interactions with IT management teams and individual managers.
We will identify the key pitfalls and successful strategies for overcoming the effects of the aforementioned behaviors
Quint invites you to attend this webinar to learn about how the development of Lean IT Leadership will contribute to the successful application of Lean IT principles and techniques.
Agenda for this Webinar
During this 30-minute session we will cover:
- The four steps needed to develop to a Lean IT Leader
- The four most important tools of a Lean IT Leader
- Insight to what a day in a life of a “Lean IT manager” looks like
Who should attend?
- IT professionals seeking guidance on how how Lean works in leadership roles
- Management looking to increase the value of IT to their customers.
- Those who wish to learn about practical applications for Lean IT Leadership straight from the experts!
About the Presenters
Niels Loader is a Principal Consultant with Quint, and one of the leading experts on Lean IT. He is the Content Board Lead with the Lean IT Association (LITA), and is Chief Examiner of Lean IT with APMG. Niels brings extensive experience in the areas of IT Service Management, IT Performance Improvement, Lean IT and DevOps.
Eline Zweers is a Senior Consultant with Quint, and one of the originators of the Lean IT Leadership program. Not only has she been involved in the development of the Lean IT Leadership training material, she has worked on many Lean projects with various global organizations. Eline’s expertise lies in the areas of Lean IT, IT Performance Improvement and Agile software development.
Date, Time & Registration
We will be presenting this webinar in two sessions. By clicking the 'Register' link below, you will able to select the session that best fits your schedule with the drop-down on the registration page.
Timeslot 1: Thursday, June 16, 2016
- 8:30 am (New York - Eastern)
- 2:30 pm (Amsterdam - Europe)
- 6:00 pm (New Delhi - India)
- 8:30 pm (Kuala Lumpur - Asia)
Timeslot 2: Thursday, June 16, 2016
- 2:00 pm (New York - Eastern)
- 1:00 pm (Chicago - Central)
- 12:00 pm (Denver - Mountain)
- 11:00 am (San Francisco - Pacific)
Bedrijf: Quint Wellington RedwoodDatum: 16 juni 2016
Inschrijven voor: 16 juni 2016
Type event: Workshop