Prepare yourself for greater career opportunities in general management during the Erasmus Executive Programme in Strategic Management at RSM Executive Education. You will discover new sources of managerial insights and tools to create a competitive advantage.
During 11 evening sessions spread over three months, our top international lecturers will provide you with valuable knowledge and skills, as well as broad analytical concepts, tools and the mindset required for a successful career. During the two months after that, you will learn how to apply the strategic management skills and concepts of this programme through coaching sessions. You will be able to craft and present a strategic plan about a strategic issue of your choice.
RSM is a leading teacher of strategy in Europe and the only European university to offer executive certification in strategic management. During the Erasmus Executive Programme in Strategic Management, you will:
- focus on the process of developing strategy as a general management discipline rather than a functional specialisation
- gain skills in strategic analysis, which enables you to describe the position of your organisation in terms of its internal and external analysis
- learn how to illustrate the adaptation of processes in the organisation and managerial procedures in the course of implementing strategy
- develop high-level skills in understanding and generating new solutions, and implementing the concepts of strategic management at different levels
- receive intensive personal coaching during the programme’s second phase, resulting in a tailor-made high-quality strategic decision plan to solve a strategic issue of your company.
Bedrijf: RSM Erasmus UniversityDatum: 29 september 2016
Inschrijven voor: 28 september 2016
Type event: Seminar