This two-day programme has been created to equip you with a thorough understanding of strategy and the analytical and conceptual skills necessary for gaining strategic advantage and contributing to the success of your company. You will get to grips with the basic elements of strategy, tackle contemporary business challenges, learn to recognise the potential for competitive advantage, and make your input relevant, valuable, and integral to your company’s strategy.
Participants in 'Essentials of Strategy’ will:
- Develop state-of-the-art knowledge in the basics of strategy
- Acquire skills to analyse industries and the competition, and their effect on company strategy
- Broaden their understanding of how to identify and create competencies and capabilities
- Augment insights on how to effectively organise strategy
- Develop analytical skills to (re)formulate and (re)conceptualise strategies
- Enhance their ability to develop the building blocks necessary for creating successful strategies
- Devise an action plan tailored to their personal business challenges.
The Essentials of Strategy programme is also a component of the Diploma Programme in Business Management and Leadership.
Bedrijf: RSM Erasmus UniversityDatum: 13 juni 2016
Inschrijven voor: 12 juni 2016
Type event: Seminar